Time span from medicals to visa

SwanseaJack

Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi all

Still waiting 5 weeks since they had results according to CO 3 weeks left till a decision. Why does time go so slow

Kathy

waiting time always go so slow, but this is good that your CO told you 3 weeks to decision as this means total time expected to be 8 weeks, cos others say up to 4 months now to get reply

when you made your medicals?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest waltzingmatilda
Hi all

Still waiting 5 weeks since they had results according to CO 3 weeks left till a decision. Why does time go so slow

Kathy

Hi Kathy, I was told 8 weeks originally too! The 8 weeks have been and gone...up to 14 weeks now and still nothing :sad: Lets hope yours does come in the 8 weeks! :smile:

Hi waltzing matilda

Can't believe you have been waiting 14 weeks. Back when our agent had the e mail from our CO she said delayed for two months. So I am going on that, so maybe I better prepare for another long wait.

Thought my husbands condition quite simple as he won't actually cost anything in medical care or prescriptions.

Let me know when you receive yours. Everything seems to take longer than expected.

Good luck and keep in touch

Kathy

Guest waltzingmatilda
Hi haythem

Only basing my 3 weeks on the initial e mail saying 2 months but if you have heard different little peeved. Have you had your visa yet or are you still waiting?

Keep in touch

Kathy

Hi Kathy, from what other people on other forums have been saying it seems there are still people who were referred in November that are still waiting:wacko: There is such a big backlog that it has created a huge bottleneck... 4 months seems to be the average, but of course there are different visas, and urgent non urgent cases, there have also been some people who were graded as A that have been referred so they aren't even sure why they were. So just having to sit tight and hope that 4 months is the maximum!!! Let me know if you get yours soon!! :smile:

Hi Kathy, from what other people on other forums have been saying it seems there are still people who were referred in November that are still waiting:wacko: There is such a big backlog that it has created a huge bottleneck... 4 months seems to be the average, but of course there are different visas, and urgent non urgent cases, there have also been some people who were graded as A that have been referred so they aren't even sure why they were. So just having to sit tight and hope that 4 months is the maximum!!! Let me know if you get yours soon!! :smile:

Hi waltzing Matilda

Thanks for the update. It's madness you just feel in limbo all the time.

Shall inform you if I get any news

Kathy

Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi Kathy, I was told 8 weeks originally too! The 8 weeks have been and gone...up to 14 weeks now and still nothing :sad: Lets hope yours does come in the 8 weeks! :smile:

Why dont u email your CO, 14 weeks is so long

Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi haythem

Only basing my 3 weeks on the initial e mail saying 2 months but if you have heard different little peeved. Have you had your visa yet or are you still waiting?

Keep in touch

Kathy

Hi kathy, im still waiting week 4 now, i hope we all get replies soon

Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi!

We got grant TODAY !!

It was exactly 13 days from Medicals to Visa grant :notworthy:

congrats DPR :)

can you please share your time line..

Guest Tracey Le

Hi Haythem, how are you? My medicals were also referred in 2Feb. My CO can't either give any specific timeline but the fact that MOC is processing applicants of late Nov. So a long wait to go...

Guest Haythem Hassan

I wonder when they will finish november medicals, by the way i saw grants coming for medicals referred in feb 13 and others got reply after 13 weeks...

But again theres no rule now

Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi haythem

H

Just saw your thread. Does that mean some referrals are being passed positively within the 4 months? Can I ask where you get this info from is there a website to check ????

Kathy

Ya some referrals passed within 4 months, i saw that on pomsinoz.com under similar thread there

Guest waltzingmatilda

Been 16 weeks waiting now:arghh: Totally fed up!!! There are lots of grants coming through which seem to be after ours so hopefully not much longer!!!!!

Been 16 weeks waiting now:arghh: Totally fed up!!! There are lots of grants coming through which seem to be after ours so hopefully not much longer!!!!!

Hi

It can't be much longer I am sure. You have reached the 16 weeks so I am hoping anytime now for you. My fingers are crossed

Kathy x x