Time span from medicals to visa

SwanseaJack

Guest waltzingmatilda

Whoop whoop whoop!!!!!! Hurray..... you've guessed!!! We have our visa!!!! Sooooo excited!!!! Off to book the plane:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Good luck all you other lovely people waiting patiently, they are really cracking on with them now so hopefully you won't have to wait too long:jiggy:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest waltzingmatilda
Hi waltzing Matilda

Congratulations you made it. You must feel on top of the world about going to the bottom of the world ( sorry)

Well done so happy for you

Kathy

Thank you Kathy, soooo excited still!!! You won't be far off!!! Fingers crossed for a quicker grant than mine:biggrin:

Good luck

Hi to all

Just an update spoke to my agent today for an update as our two months of waiting ( initial time scale given by CO ) has come to n end. CO told him there is a back log and it will be at least another 8 weeks and not to ring again, just wait for her e mail.

Reading posts here and on pons in oz there seems to be no rhyme or reason some are on time some are early some are late and some really late.

Think I will just try and chill for the next 8 weeks and try not to think about it. NOT

GOOD LUCK to all those who have gained their visa s recently!!!

Kathy

Guest Haythem Hassan
Whoop whoop whoop!!!!!! Hurray..... you've guessed!!! We have our visa!!!! Sooooo excited!!!! Off to book the plane:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Good luck all you other lovely people waiting patiently, they are really cracking on with them now so hopefully you won't have to wait too long:jiggy:

Great......congrats

Whats ur time line, when you made your medicals and referral time :rolleyes:

Guest waltzingmatilda
Great......congrats

Whats ur time line, when you made your medicals and referral time :rolleyes:

Thanks Haythem Hassan, I took the medicals on 29th November and they were referred on 14th December! Lets hope you aren't too much longer now:biggrin:

Guest waltzingmatilda
Hi to all

Just an update spoke to my agent today for an update as our two months of waiting ( initial time scale given by CO ) has come to n end. CO told him there is a back log and it will be at least another 8 weeks and not to ring again, just wait for her e mail.

Reading posts here and on pons in oz there seems to be no rhyme or reason some are on time some are early some are late and some really late.

Think I will just try and chill for the next 8 weeks and try not to think about it. NOT

GOOD LUCK to all those who have gained their visa s recently!!!

Kathy

Hi Kathy, fingers crossed that they move on faster now as they have been doing for the last couple of weeks!!! :biggrin:

Finally received the good news this morning that our visas had been granted!!!! So excited now that it is official! Have been reading the posts and realising that we were not the only ones who had been referred back at the end of November - 18 weeks. The wait has been excruciating especially as there was nothing that had showed up on our medicals but we had been one of the unfortunate ones to be quality controlled!!! Anyway the fun now begins getting things sorted for the move, hopefully in September as I have to give my notice in on Monday when we return from the Easter holidays - not looking forward to having that conversation with my Head!

Congratulations to all those who have received their visas and to those still waiting, hang in there and hopefully you won't have to wait as long as us!

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi all

11 weeks today and I got the all important phone call. Visa granted. Didn't know what to do with myself this morning and think it is still sinking in.

Good luck yours are on their way

Kathy

Congrats kathy, ya its really sinking in .....

when you are planning to move?

Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi haythem

No date yet have to sell house but going to book a reccie tomorrow for August. Looking forward to that now. How about you?

Kathy

​late october :)