Can anyone recommend a good immigration agent?

Guest Jdmark

Guest Jdmark

Does anyone have any good relationships with immigration agents, my 457 visa looks quite simple but there's a few questions I need a little more advice on.

Guest Watkinsfamily

Hi, We have used Harris Wake who have been very good with our 176 visas and now a 101 for our latest arrival (I hope!!) Very good at responding to my emails and quick but efficient. Good luck XX

Guest Guest6899

We also used Go Matilda, no issues very informative, got here after been told my a migration expert in the Australia & New Zealand mag not to bother!!!.

Guest Jdmark
Bit of a broad statement..... Not everyone's applications are straight forward! Our was well worth the extra cash!!

Yeh my application shouldn't be to bad I'm just worried about a few things, I have the nomination form that my employer gave me, I'm currently on a 417 visa and they employed me 3 months ago as a trainee ndt technician, they agreed to sponsor me at the time of employment commencement, however I had no past experience in this position as this was a totally new career for me, things are going good and I'm off to sit some courses in 2 weeks, not sure whether to fill the forms out as I've passed them ? What to put as my past experience etc etc

• 3 weeks later...