DougM

Adding photos from pc

Hi guys,gals and those in between (never let it be said I'm prejudiced) :biglaugh: I need help.......again.

I want to add images to some of my posts but on selecting "Insert image" I'm asked for a url address. ?????????????? How can I load an image direct from my pc files? I know I have succeeded in loading photos before but be damned if I can remember how I did it. I do have a Picasa site but I don't think I used it before.

Thanks in advance, Doug

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hey Mr D!

how are ya?!

Ok i just had a try and i just clicked on'manage attatchments' and got a pop up box where i could upload files, i clicked on add files and found my picture, up loaded it and then clicked 'insert inline' Done! it didnt ask me for anything??

Test only

Thanks Claire. Now let's see. Yes I get the option in a direct post:

A younger me.jpg A very much younger me( a long streak of p**s as my father called me), up loaded from my pc files.

Now why can't I do this in a pm? Only the url address request comes up (sorry, should have made this clear in my original post)

PM's dont have that option. Its only available for pictures posted on the open forum.

As said above, if you want to share pics via PM you either need to upload to a site like photobucket or flickr and then use the URL to embed the image in the PM or as a click through.