Guest Sallyanne 2012

Returning to uk

Guest Sallyanne 2012

I have been here a year and have decided to return home, can anyone please recommend a shipping company from Adelaide to uk thank you

Guest westie1972

We used Grace when we came back to the UK a few months ago and their service was fantastic.

Guest weelou

We returned to Scotland last August and havn't looked back, we have good jobs, kids are so much happier and must admit the only thing I miss about Adelaide is the weather and the lovely people we met...we used Wridgeways they was very good and helpful...Good luck with your move...x

Hi Sallyanne, We're using 'Pack & Send' Unley. They have branches all over, $385 per cubic metre - which is 9 large packing boxes on a pallet. their number is; 8272 7222

I have been here a year and have decided to return home, can anyone please recommend a shipping company from Adelaide to uk thank you

Try Sevenseas. http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/

They do a 'movecube' if you don't want to fill a complete container and only have a few items to return. It's basically a large wooden box that you fill yourself. http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/shipping/movecube

Good luck with the move home.

I can't help but I wish you well with your next chapter in life!

*sorry to hear you are moving back after just a year, we used Aussie move could not fault them they were fantastic*

Guest sweet pea

we used Allied Pickfords our things went last week, I was really impressed with them. Two lady packers came one day, and then the van the next day. They do everything for you and consider every little detail. They are a couple of hundred dollars more but well worth it. I will be following my furniture as soon as I have sold my car, so good luck with your move.