Football supporters clubs in Adelaide

Bitza1984

Those Modbury Jets are the amateurs, not the ones I am associated with. They ate just down the road from us.

My Modbury Jets play federation (Semi-Pro) and the standard is higher. I have friends at the amateurs too, a good club.

Sorry, it was the amateurs I was referring to. Just thought that was the one they were enquiring about. Are the Feds and amateurs affiliated?

Another Rangers fan here lol. Been here since February rather than find an amateur side though is be happy with a 5 aside league if anyone knows of any if them. 33 and a bit unfit (and not very good) so 11 asides a no for me.

Another Rangers fan here lol. Been here since February rather than find an amateur side though is be happy with a 5 aside league if anyone knows of any if them. 33 and a bit unfit (and not very good) so 11 asides a no for me.

I played in a 5 a side futsal league when I was living in Brisbane a few years back. Was really good and kept my friends and I fit. Is there anything like that in Adelaide?

DWB do you watch the gers games anywhere?

There are futsal comps all over the place. I still play, in goal. I am one of the older players in the league. The standard is ok, with some excellent federation players down to social players like me. It's good fun.

Yeh it was good fun, but also kept you really fit.

Are the two teams in Modbury Jets and Vista?

I just Watch the games in the house. Ppv rangers tv or stream it in vipstand. Games are too late to go into cbD to watch. 3pm kick off is about 1 am. Thankfully the gers have loAds of 12:15 kick offs, they tend to start at half tennish.

futsol for 5 aside then? I'll get on the website.

I just Watch the games in the house. Ppv rangers tv or stream it in vipstand. Games are too late to go into cbD to watch. 3pm kick off is about 1 am. Thankfully the gers have loAds of 12:15 kick offs, they tend to start at half tennish.

futsol for 5 aside then? I'll get on the website.

Yeh this year they definitely do. I was supposed to go over to Glasgow this weekend for the Dumfermline match but it got bloody cancelled due to international call ups :(

Pass me on the details of the 5 a side league, cheers!

• 3 years later...