Guest Guest75

What a blow!!!

Guest Guest75

Wow,we have had some really high winds here in Adelaide.

Today was spectacular.

These photos taken at O'Sullivan Beach boat ramp this arvo. It wasn't even high tide yet!:shocked:

blow2.jpg

blow1.jpg

Pretty spectacular. The wind this last few days has been pretty bad. A couple of people at work were saying about trees blowing over and all sorts where they live. It's not been too bad out this way, but it was still too windy for our builders to put our roof on today :sad:

You've got more tonight I understand! We flew out today however everybody has been winging about the winds which seemed to be at their strongest Thursday night. We drove down the coast yesterday and got some shots, not as dramatic but will put them up when back in UK.

S

We had trees down around my way.

I was working outside yesterday and the wind was very odd. Every now and again it seemed to just take your breath away.

Guest MandiMR2

lol it's been extremely windy here in Melrose Park too, lots of tree debris all over the garden & the roads. Felt like I was back home in the UK except it's warm n windy here!! Lol am I right to presume this is abnormal weather? Lots of people seem surprised by it!