Guest C & A

Removals/Shipping Company

Guest C & A

Can anyone recommend a removal/shipping company back to the UK?

Thanks in advance

C & A

We used Aussie move couldn't fault them this end x not sure if they are still going

Can anyone recommend a removal/shipping company back to the UK?

Thanks in advance

C & A

Guest mers

DO NOT USE ***** ******** (please PM for company name due to legal reasons). My stuff was collected on 6th Dec and I still haven't had it. ***** don't reply to texts,emails or answer the phone. My stuff went on a different ship than I was told.19 weeks ago I was told 12 weeks. My stuff was due this morning. I have sat here 6 hrs trying to contact ***** and their UK contractor. I have just contacted the delivery driver who is coming from London to Wales and he can't speak English and has no Idea where he is. Absolutely crap. Go with anyone else. I will put my story on here soon.

Edited by snifter

we used Crown who have a branch in the UK and here in Adelaide so don't have to sub-contract out - couldnt fault them either end - ask for Bernie in Adelaide, she was very helpful

Just a reminder that for legal reasons we cannot name and shame. Please put for people to PM if they wish to ask who the company was.

Guest Lizzy

Please can anyone recommend a shipping company back to the UK .... Please Pm me so you can name names ..... Also can anyone tell me if it is worth taking back fairly new Aussie TV's...... will they work back in the UK ? One shipping company said yes ! Ons said No !?

Hi,

I am new in here. I am also looking for recommendations on shipping companies as we will be relocating back to the UK.

Hope I have put this in the correct place.