Good home wanted for super dog

coolerking

I must firstly point out that I have been given clearance to make this post; thank you blossom and admin.

Due to my families situation, I am looking for a very good home for our Kelpie, Foxy. She is a fabulous family dog and needs a lot of exercise. She's about four years old and has boundless energy and love. She is very good with children and is also very bright.

I must make it clear that I will not let her go to somewhere she cannot thrive. Please PM me for further contact.

Regards,

Cooler

Guest Claire-n-tel
I think if someone is interested Cooler can explain the reason via PM if needed :)

TBH Snifter i think it is somethiing lots of people would want to know before considering.....i actually asked because our friends are looking for a new dog and having been to see two already that it then turned out were being given up due to behavoir problems they are not considering any more dogs unless they know in advance why they are being rehomed.

I was not asking for personal details from Cooler, and the answer could be in a PM but i am guessing that it is a question that any responsible potential adopter would want to know

TBH Snifter i think it is somethiing lots of people would want to know before considering.....i actually asked because our friends are looking for a new dog and having been to see two already that it then turned out were being given up due to behavoir problems they are not considering any more dogs unless they know in advance why they are being rehomed.

I was not asking for personal details from Cooler, and the answer could be in a PM but i am guessing that it is a question that any responsible potential adopter would want to know

Hence my reply, I'd think Cooler can explain his reasons for needing to rehome the dog via PM to anyone interested in possibly adopting it from him. If he wishes to say so publicly in the thread he is of course welcome to, but he doesn't have to. He says the dog is a fabulous family dog dog and good with kids. Doesn't sound like a dog with behavoural issues to me fwiw.

Hi all,

there are genuine reasons for looking for a new home for Foxy. None are related to her behaviour as she is a wonderful dog. She does need good exercise and loves a variety of people and situations but she is also a very stable dog. Kelpie's are a truly remarkable dog in my opinion.

Cooler

Guest AngPhil
Hi all,

there are genuine reasons for looking for a new home for Foxy. None are related to her behaviour as she is a wonderful dog. She does need good exercise and loves a variety of people and situations but she is also a very stable dog. Kelpie's are a truly remarkable dog in my opinion.

Cooler

I can second that. Foxy is a beautiful dog. She would make a lovely family pet, you know we would have her if we had any fences up. She is great with kids, horses and other dogs.