Guest dylan

Range Rover vogue

Guest dylan

image.jpgRange rover vogue. 2000 in dark blu fsh only 145ks

This car has the lot google the specs $13.500. Firm may swap for a 4x4 ute or a jeep wrangler

wot you got ???? This 4x4 cost. $110.000 wen new in 2000

Edited by dylan

How come it's gone up in value? Even though $2,500 return in 14 years is good for a car. They generally depreciate like crazy.

Guest dylan

If your not intrested don't comment it was an error not Slightly misleading !

sume people are to happy to comment on posts there not intrested in

Edited by dylan

Indeed they are. It's bloody annoying isn't it. Although a great lesson in making sure your initial posts are clear and concise, hey! ;-)

Guest dylan

Thanks good advise. don't won't to upset the poms in Adelaide police lol!!

I think the op means its $11000 now - was $13500 when it was purchased 2yrs ago! Slightly misleading !

I reckon the correct translation of the original post is that the car was $110,000.00 when new in 2000 and is now on offer for $13,500.00. Averages out at a loss of 15% of its value per year. Big cash to begin with but from here on down it's probably not much different to most other cars around.

As an aside do you know that 80% of all Land Rovers ever made are still on the road? (the other 20% made it safely home :biglaugh: )

Chill out...was actually trying to help you out there as ppl were saying it had gone up!! Jeez...wouldn't wanna do a deal with you if that's your attitude!

No wonder so meny people have left this site.

Just wondering how you can claim this site has lost members when you have a total of 17 posts (4 of which are in this thread) in 81 months of membership. Doesn't seem like you hang around enough to have observed membership trends and who is here / who has left etc.

Edit: I note you have amended the original post to reflect the correct price (which I pointed out to you). All part of the service here at PIA. Don't bother to thank us. Oh wait, you wouldn't have done anyway.

Edited by sidestep