Guest dylan

Range Rover vogue

    Recommended Posts

    Guest dylan

    image.jpgRange rover vogue. 2000 in dark blu fsh only 145ks

    This car has the lot google the specs $13.500. Firm may swap for a 4x4 ute or a jeep wrangler

    wot you got ???? This 4x4 cost. $110.000 wen new in 2000

    Edited by dylan

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    How come it's gone up in value? Even though $2,500 return in 14 years is good for a car. They generally depreciate like crazy.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest dylan

    If your not intrested don't comment it was an error not Slightly misleading !

    sume people are to happy to comment on posts there not intrested in

    Edited by dylan

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Indeed they are. It's bloody annoying isn't it. Although a great lesson in making sure your initial posts are clear and concise, hey! ;-)

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest dylan

    Thanks good advise. don't won't to upset the poms in Adelaide police lol!!

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    I think the op means its $11000 now - was $13500 when it was purchased 2yrs ago! Slightly misleading !

    I reckon the correct translation of the original post is that the car was $110,000.00 when new in 2000 and is now on offer for $13,500.00. Averages out at a loss of 15% of its value per year. Big cash to begin with but from here on down it's probably not much different to most other cars around.

     

    As an aside do you know that 80% of all Land Rovers ever made are still on the road? (the other 20% made it safely home :biglaugh: )

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Chill out...was actually trying to help you out there as ppl were saying it had gone up!! Jeez...wouldn't wanna do a deal with you if that's your attitude!

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    No wonder so meny people have left this site.

    Just wondering how you can claim this site has lost members when you have a total of 17 posts (4 of which are in this thread) in 81 months of membership. Doesn't seem like you hang around enough to have observed membership trends and who is here / who has left etc.

     

    Edit: I note you have amended the original post to reflect the correct price (which I pointed out to you). All part of the service here at PIA. Don't bother to thank us. Oh wait, you wouldn't have done anyway.

    Edited by sidestep

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now