Liverpool's bogey team are back.

V-Bird

Yes, the mighty blue army march back into the Premier League, go you foxes.

This is our best team since 2000 (Flowers, Sinclair, Taggert, Guppy, Elliott, Savage, Izzet, Lennon, Eadie, Collymore, Heskey, with Impey and Cottee on the pine). What a team that was.

My prediction 100+ points this season, top 10 finish next. Carrrn you blue boys..!

Collymore? Was that before or after his Dogging phase? :biggrin:

Seriously, good to see Leicester back in the Prem, Im also right pleased to see Burnley go up, don't know how they did it but fair play! Dyche has done an amazing job, Two good clubs going up hopefully get rid of some of the dead EPL wood like Fulham (sorry Fulham fans).

Lineker will be over the Moon!

Yes, the mighty blue army march back into the Premier League, go you foxes.

This is our best team since 2000 (Flowers, Sinclair, Taggert, Guppy, Elliott, Savage, Izzet, Lennon, Eadie, Collymore, Heskey, with Impey and Cottee on the pine). What a team that was.

My prediction 100+ points this season, top 10 finish next. Carrrn you blue boys..!

I remember you last season in the premier league, and for once you dint beat us :-)

A draw and a win for the reds!

Back in the 70s and early 80s playing you was awful!! especially at Anfield :-(