PommiePattons

Doctors and Dentists - Seacombe Gardens

Just wondering is anyone had any experience or info on which Doctors and Dentist to go to near Seacombe Gardens? I dont need them now but checking for future reference. Also info on whether they bulk bill ect ect would be helpfull. Many Thanks.

There is Sturt Family Practice on Sturt Rd, You have to register with them and its often hard to get an appointment, they dont bulk bill, then there is the Domain medical centre on Morphette rd, a walk in place with lots of doctors, no appointment necessary, they bulk bill - often have to wait over an hour (sometimes 3!)

Probably lots more but only ones i can think of

I seem to have great luck with domain medical centre. I don't go in office hours, normally on weekends. I have never waited more than 40 minutes. Last time (Anzac day) less than five.

I've used the Domain one a few times now and found it fine. First time I was there it was an hour wait, other times been in within 20 mins or so and back within a couple of days for ultrasound and bloods. Will continue to use them there as they have long opening hours and so on.

Thats great thank you guys. More often than not i will have a 2yr old in tow so could do without a 3hr wait. Im sure thats only on really busy days though. Ill give Domain a go as its really close to me too.