Guest lilgal89

Kasabian - Thebarton Theatre

Guest lilgal89

Anyone booking tickets to see Kasabian? Presale open today then general sale Thursday! Got ours :-)

First aussie gig!

I'd love to go but we've just bought Joe Bonamassa tickets for September ....... front row YYYYAAAYYYYY

Have you seen them before? If so are they good live? Might have to stretch the budget for some tickets :smile:

Do yourself a favour Blossom and pop into JB Hifi and get their West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum cd ...... it's fab.

And then go buy some Joe Bonamassa cd's :wink:

and I've never really grown up :biglaugh: ........... I've always loved music of all genres though, and being married to a guitar teacher am exposed to new material all the time ...... I'm always on the lookout for something new/different. We spend a fortune in JB's on music and music dvd's ..... (bit old fashioned in that respect because I like a real CD in my hand, no I-poddy things here).

Guest lilgal89

Yeah i've seen them 4 times now! First time abroad though! Stayed up last night and felt old before my time to watch Jools Holland as they were performing!

eeez-eh!