Add new born into 887

Guest Ndhillon

Guest Ndhillon

Hi all

i have applied for 887 . We are expecting baby which is due in few days. How can I add my baby in my application ? Do I need passport to add baby in application or birth certificate is enough. Also how to add baby in medicare ? If you know about processing time of 887 visa application .

please help

thanks

nav dhillon

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

i have applied for 887 . We are expecting baby which is due in few days. How can I add my baby in my application ? Do I need passport to add baby in application or birth certificate is enough. Also how to add baby in medicare ? If you know about processing time of 887 visa application .

please help

thanks

nav dhillon

[h=3]See

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 78[/h]

• 2 years later...

Hi Nav Dhillon,

I am new to the group and I am in the same situation where you were in. would you mind to help how would you add baby to 887 bridging and medicare. we applied our 887 5 months ago and we got CO a month ago and we did not here anything after submitted all the documents. Now we have a baby this week and trying to contact CO but no response. any suggestions would really help in my current situations.

Thanks,

Srini

Hi all

please help

thanks

nav dhillon

• 1 month later...
Hi Nav Dhillon,

I am new to the group and I am in the same situation where you were in. would you mind to help how would you add baby to 887 bridging and medicare. we applied our 887 5 months ago and we got CO a month ago and we did not here anything after submitted all the documents. Now we have a baby this week and trying to contact CO but no response. any suggestions would really help in my current situations.

Thanks,

Srini

Hi 887Jul29,

I am in same situation as well,

Can you please tell me how did you add your newborn to existing application.

Thanks

Hi we had a similar issue 3 years ago we had been granted our visa and went on our reckie only to find out wife was expecting, we asked our case worker if we could have baby in uk so family could see her before we left and they said yes they would add her to the visa when she is born and has birth cert and passport, well 9 month later baby arrived we got birth cert and passport and asked immi to add her to visa and they then said no we had to make a new application for the baby which could take a year, we had flights booked for 12 weeks later ahhh we said or words slightly stronger, they said we would have to arrive with her under a holiday visa and leave country every 3 months until her PR visa was granted, luckily they saw that this was their mistake and granted her PR when we landed, so you need to make sure that if your visa is in progress that you talk immediately to your case worker before its granted alternatively if you are still expecting when you get your visa approval move out to OZ and have the baby here that way the baby gets instant citizenship as long as you are on a PR visa and not sponsored.

• 1 year later...
On 8/30/2014 at 8:53 PM, Guest lebour said:

You will need to fill in form 1022 change of circumstances and upload birth certificate - once you have passport upload copy of it too.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1022.pdf

http://www.immi.gov.au/faqs/Pages/i-have-lodged-my-visa-application-but-i-need-to-add-a-family-member-how-do-i-update-my-application.aspx

Sorry mate, do you have idea of where to send the baby document once we got them ready?

Hello guys, I just want to know how to add my new born baby to my application - 887 visa. Firstly, how do I go about the baby's medical assessment? Do I need to get the HAP ID for the baby? Do I need to fill any assessment form when visiting the GP to complete the baby's medical since He is just clocking 2mths old. Please, I will appreciate any urgent reply. Thanks in advance.