CobrasAmateurFC

Interested in Playing Soccer?

If you are interested in playing soccer, check out Adelaide Cobras Amateur FC which is part of the SA Amateur Soccer League.

The Club was promoted back to back and will be competing in Division 2 (Saturday) next season.

The Club is based in Flinders Park and has three teams - C's, Reserves and Seniors.

Edited by Blossom
    Phone number removed as per forum rules

The Adelaide Cobras Amateur FC invites you to attend the upcoming Players Meeting for season 2015, on Thursday 11th December from 6:30pm.

It will be held at our Flinders Park Primary School Clubrooms.

Edited by CobrasAmateurFC

As a Greek heritage team, do you have many Anglo's playing?

Your FFSA teams don't have (m)any.

Nothing wrong with the club, but it's worth noting most clubs advertising on here are the traditionally 'English' ones.

Hi adelaidenow

We have players from a range of nationalities playing at the Club, which includes English lads. We encourage players of all nationalities to get involved with the Club. I would say more than half the player aren't from a Greek background.

The Captain of our Reserves team is English. This season we had three boys that recently moved to Australia from England come play for us who fit in very well.

Cheers

Hi,

Do you have age limits? I'm 34 and I'm just wondering if I'm too old to play in your team.

Regards

Hi Alejo

We welcome all ages at the Club and have 3 teams to try and accommodate everyone as much as possible.

We have a Players Meeting on 11 December at 6:30pm at our clubroom on the oval at the back of Flinders Park Primary School (70 Holbrooks Rd, Flinders Pk). Come along to meet the coaches, hear about the upcoming 2015 season including our pre-season schedule and the Club’s plans moving forward.

Cheers

Adelaide Cobras Amateur FC

Edited by Blossom
    Breaking forum rules

Hi can anyone turn up for trials . I'm 21 and moved here last week and up till now have always played in a Sunday league footy team in top division in our area and would like to carry on playing here

cheers

charlie

Hi Charlie

We welcome everyone at the Club. It will be great to see some new faces with us next season, especially someone with your experience who will help strengthen our squad as we enter Division 2.

Try come out to our upcoming players meeting to hear about our preseason schedule and the Club's plans moving forward. Details are mentioned above in another post.

Cheers

Hi all

Just a reminder we have our players meeting tonight at 6:30pm at the clubroom on the oval at the back of Flinders Park Primary School (70 Holbrooks Rd). Come along to meet the coaches, hear about the upcoming 2015 season including our pre-season schedule and the Club’s plans moving forward.

We hope to see some new faces there.

Cheers

Hi, I'm interested in playing footy for a club for the upcoming season. Can you please let me know details of pre-season training, ie when, where etc. much appreciated.

Danny.

Hi Danny

Preseason training begins on 13 January 2015 at 6:30pm at Flinders Park Primary School (70 Holbrooks Road, Flinders Park). Trainings will be held here every Tuesday and Thursday nights. There will also be some weekend sessions (ie beach runs etc.).

We look forward to meeting you.

Cheers