Guest Jonneeb

Port Noarlunga rental

Guest Jonneeb

Hi all,

Having just bought our first property in Australia after being here since December 2011 we now need to arrange some new tenants for the property we've been renting for the past 2.5 years.

It's a nice place in a lovely area, 5 minutes from the stunning Port Noarlunga beach and all its surrounding facilities which we've all enjoyed using as a family over the time we've been here.

I'm just asking whether its normal for the departing tenants, us, to be liable for paying the rent until the lease is due to expire unless we can find replacement trenants?

We are due to move into our new house in mid November but the lease runs through to February '15 so we don't really want to have to pay rent on somewhere we aren't living as well as the bills for the house.

Any advice, or anyone interested feel free to DM me.

Cheers

Jonneeb

I always have guests who are looking for rentals in Port Noarlunga. Because the suburb is really small (about 2400 homes) and its proximity to everything it's always in demand and you should have no problem renting it out for your remaining period. If Chris or someone else doesn't take it just send me a pm and I will let you know if I have someone who may be interested. Where abouts are you...near Port Noarlunga primary?

Guest Jonneeb

Hi All,

The property is now rented out.

Thanks for all your interest.

Cheers

Jonneeb

Guest Jonneeb

Hi Chrisfen,

As of today, the property has tenants in.

Hope you get sorted soon.

We have found Southgate Property Rentals in Moana to be extremely professional and good to deal with during our tenancy at this property, maybe worth giving them a call to see what else they have on offer?

Cheers,

Jonneeb