Gyms

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Which gym do you go to and does it rate??

I go to the Paramount Gym in Woodcroft.

$19.99 per fortnight , go as much as you want, lots of classes from Yoga to Some jumping around wildly to pumping music - included.

Great during the day as it is really quiet.

I know one or two of our members go in there - sorry if I don't always say hello - Headphones on and concentrating.:cute:

I used to go to the good life ones before having my baby. They were great, until a Pilates woman told me I was risking my baby by going to Pilates (at 4 weeks pregnant). Other than that one odd lady, all was good.

I did notice there was one rather attractive male instructor. When he was taking a class the place would be PACKED! Lol.

Goodlife at Crossroads is awesome, and about to go 24/7, which will help it even more as its weekend hours are a bit short for my taste!

Goodlife do deals a few times a year (so far this year Boxing Day and Valentines they've repeated the same offer I used in Dec 2013) and I got my membership for $13.95 a week (I pay a dollar extra to use any Goodlife gym).

Hi, does anyone know of any gyms that allow kids in? Our youngest, 11, goes to a gym close to where we live in the UK. He's only allowed to use cardio until he is 13, then he can use light weights. Just thought I would ask in case anyone has seen one. We're looking at settling in the southern suburbs around Christies or Seaford.