mr.mrswest

Loans for PR VISA

Hi to everyone,

This may of been asked before, but is it possible to borrow money from a lender to pay for PR visa?

I'm still waiting for approval from my employer to say he will nominate me but I need to source all the funds my self and with this financial climate its more or less impossible, I am now worried that we will need to return to the UK, which is not in my future plans.

Any Advice would be very grateful

Many thanks

Mr west

Sounds exceedingly dodgy to me. You are looking for a loan for which you seem to have no demonstrable means of paying back which is a recipie for disaster.

Edit: what type of visa are you currently on? If it's a temp one your chances of getting a loan are, I would say, pretty small at best.

Edited by sidestep

is it possible to borrow money from a lender to pay for PR visa?

I'm still waiting for approval from my employer to say he will nominate me but I need to source all the funds my self

What a horrible problem :frown:.

I don't know anything about PR visas, but if your employer is that keen on keeping you, would he be able to loan you the money?

Or maybe try the bank you've been using? After all, that will show your history and perhaps coupled with the fact your employer is going to nominate you for PR, it will be enough to get you your loan.

Sorry if my lack of knowledge re.PR means these are silly suggestions, but I wish you success.

:wubclub: LC

We have the funds available to pay it back just don't have the amount up front that's all the company I work for made many promises coming over here but failed to uphold there end so ended up with a less income than expected.

we are on the worst visa ever the dreaded 457. We were basically screwed over day one of approval lol

Edited by mr.mrswest