Tommythe dog

Need Emergency Repair of sons braces

Hi ,

Recently arrived from the UK and living in the magill area. Need some suggestions on dentists and orthodontists in the area, as my son( 14yrs) has just broken his brace.

Day before he starts new school... :arghh:

I had already planned to start researching who to go to and realize its gonna cost, but, now need to act fast.

Any help/suggestions would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Tim

My son goes to Dr Con at The Orthodontist who has a clinic in the city and also holds a clinic at the Health Partners dentist in Modbury (Google the orthodontist adelaide for there website). We have extras cover with Health Partners so see their dentists and use Modbury rather than the one in the city as parking is easier. The dentist referred us to the orthodontist bit my brother in law, who was a school dentist before he retired, knows him professionally and speaks very highly of him.

For general dentists you can try your local school dental service - there's one at magill school - contact details will be on the SADS (South australian dental service) website, or private practices as recommended by locals. Costs vary but with SADS its a fee of $43 for a payable course of care (all routine care (not including ortho) required for 12-24 months dependent on risk). For those who are eligible for CDBS care is free.

for orthodontists you can try the ASO website (australian society of orthodontists). Lists practices and contact details by suburb. Standard of orthodontists are generally great and Con is lovely.

good luck.

Yes we are absolute fans of dr Con Laparidis. Really recommend him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk