Karthik

Looking for shared Accomadation

Hi all,

Finally I am landing in Adelaide in the mid of August and I am looking for sharing accommodation to start with.

If anyone is moving in August and looking for shared accommodation such as extra room share or unit share, please feel free to drop a note.

I do not mind any particular location for stay, but preferably closer to CBD or easily accessible by Metro.

Any pointers to the same is appreciated.

Cheers,

Karthik

My place is available for share -it's awesome and waterfront, so you'd see dolphins swim past each day ;) Will drop you a PM.

My place is available for share -it's awesome and waterfront, so you'd see dolphins swim past each day ;) Will drop you a PM.

That sounds good. And Dibs is up for a shared space...hope that it works out.

If it doesn't there is a web site called flatmates.com.au which might be worth a look. Airbnb has plenty of shared accommodation too.

Karthik, can you send me a message - the site doesn't allow me to send PMs :(

You need to be considered an active member and have posted several times before you get access to the PM system. Feel free to join in with some of the discussions on here or post a question or two of your own. We are always happy to welcome new people in to our online community.