Boxertony

Free Queen Bed and other furniture to give away this weekend.....

Hi Everyone

We are moving into our first Australian mortgage house this weekend (Friday 24th / Saturday 25th July) and we are giving away a free Queen Size Mattress and Bed Frame if anyone is interested, if you live from Fulham Gardens going South via Tapleys Hill Road, Brighton Road, Lonsdale Road then I should be able to drop it off whilst we are moving to Sheidow Park this weekend, we also have a small coffee table and two glass bedside cabinets and possibly one or two nice black trendy book/ornaments/pictures tall stands. Nothing amazing looking but may help some family who have just moved over and do not have some stuff they require.

Inbox me and I will reply to you, if able to deliver it will be sometime late Saturday or Sunday morning, if no response I will drop them off at the rubbish dump this Sunday. We are downsizing that's all.

I look forward to anyone's response, sorry for those who live up North East, its a pain in the ar....se moving as probably aware and travelling out of my way just adds to the stress, but then again I would be going to the dump in Wingfield if no one wants the stuff - so if that's on the way from Fulham Gardens then I could drop it off.

Tony

Hi Tony

Is this still available, we are in Ascot Park but could pick it up if that's not on your way (would it squeeze into a holden commodore estate?)

Thanks

No it would not fit in any type of car the mattress is Queen size and the frames are long