Jobs in ALDI

KRAZZY10

Hi Guys.

can anyone helps me if they know the contact number of ALDI recruitment team..I have applied so many jobs in ALDI since last one month but everytime they send me unsuccessful application outcome mail. so what i have decided to ask them the reason behind my application been unsuccessful every time.

Thanks If anyone can help.

Krazzy10

Aldi has had loads of applications. My own son applied there and went through 2 of the interview stages. 5 years with Woolworths and still no good to get one of their limited positions.

The issue with Aldi is that they don't employ that many people...the stores run lean!

Sometimes it can be beneficial to ask why you aren't successful. I remember many years ago a family member applied for a training position with the country fire services and despite having all the experience and qualifications (or so they thought) they didn't even get interviewed. It turned out that the requirement for a training officer was Cert 4 in training and assessment...a qualification that only a local would have. They weren't interested in other qualifications like train the trainer so it was necessary for them to attend TAFE and get what they wanted.

Just a thought!

yes i am Jessica but i want to move in Melbourne so that's why I applied jobs in ALDI bcz they are hiring at the moment all over the Victoria.

thanks

That would probably be one reason. I know from jobs I've had that they would prefer to take someone local as you are less likely to up and leave if you decide you don't like living there.

yes i am Jessica but i want to move in Melbourne so that's why I applied jobs in ALDI bcz they are hiring at the moment all over the Victoria.

thanks

Do you have a Certificate II in Retail? Or even a Cert III?

The reason why I'm asking if you don't have an Australian certificate in Retail from an RTO your application will automatically be deemed unsuccessful. In this country you need Aussie qualifications AND work experience even for shelving/night fill.

Do you have a Certificate II in Retail? Or even a Cert III?

The reason why I'm asking if you don't have an Australian certificate in Retail from an RTO your application will automatically be deemed unsuccessful. In this country you need Aussie qualifications AND work experience even for shelving/night fill.

Yes I do, I finished the Cert II in Sales and automotive and have almost 4-5 years of retail experience in Customer service so I don't think so any problem in selection but may be Blossom is right as they prefer locals so that may be the reason my applications were rejected.

But to start a new life, i need actually an entry better if i have a job offer and then i moved with family.

Thanks

Krazzy10

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that English is not your first language, so if your application was filled in the same way as your postings, this may be one of the reasons why you have been rejected.

For these jobs they will usually receive 100's of applications, I have worked on recruitment projects where we have had almost 1,000 applications. The question people have to ask themselves is if there are 500 applications, why should they pick you and reject the other 499. I have worked in HR/Recruitment roles and the number of people that think they meet the criteria for a job, when they clearly don't can be mind boggling! I recently applied for a job. I received a call from the Recruiting Team and it turned into a 15 minute phone interview to assess my suitability to move onto the next stage, because of my background I thought this might happen, so you have to be ready to answer the questions and promote yourself, there are often a couple of questions they will ask and these are specifically designed to exclude people if they don't answer correctly so they can reduce the shortlist.

It appears that English is not your first language, so if your application was filled in the same way as your postings, this may be one of the reasons why you have been rejected.

For these jobs they will usually receive 100's of applications, I have worked on recruitment projects where we have had almost 1,000 applications. The question people have to ask themselves is if there are 500 applications, why should they pick you and reject the other 499. I have worked in HR/Recruitment roles and the number of people that think they meet the criteria for a job, when they clearly don't can be mind boggling! I recently applied for a job. I received a call from the Recruiting Team and it turned into a 15 minute phone interview to assess my suitability to move onto the next stage, because of my background I thought this might happen, so you have to be ready to answer the questions and promote yourself, there are often a couple of questions they will ask and these are specifically designed to exclude people if they don't answer correctly so they can reduce the shortlist.

Thanks Jessica

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

I am in Dilemma as since last 2 days i received so many call from an IT co. wireclass.net.They found my CV somewhere from online database and offered me a Accounting Business Analyst position. They said i have to go for some trainship programme first in order to learn some skills for this position such as SDLC, FSD, BRD etc and want me to pay around US$700 which they said is refundable as in the past so many people after getting trainiship joined other companies and his client is unhappy due to this so they have decided to charge that fee and refund this along with first salray.

I am wondering if anyone at forum have any Idea about this Company or heard anything ever.

I am feeling like this is a kind of Scam.

I am sending a link for this if anyone can advise me whether to go with this or not.

http://www.wireclass.net/

Thanks Guys