Pet Export Company Recommedations?

Ofolopomus

Hello,

I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations (preferably in recent years) for a pet export company? Or even any warnings about who to avoid?

We will be bringing our 4 cats with us (yes, four), and we want to make sure that it all runs smoothly. We know it will cost a lot, but we wouldn't even consider going without them.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Ofolopomus :)

Uk to Aus, I'd give Bob at Pet Air a call or email with your info. Probably Golden Arrow are worth checking out also. 

4 cats is rather a lot. There are often by laws for cats here so you should get yourselves fully informed of what this could entail. Keep in mind also some areas may have a limit on how many cats you can keep per household. Research council pet info carefully to ensure you know where this applies and so on. Also the registration and de sexing etc. 

http://goodcatsa.com/cat-by-laws

Thanks for the heads up, Snifter! We hadn't come across anything else that had mentioned a household limit on the number of cats. I looked at the link you included and did a few Google searches which didn't seem to give me any certain info, so I've emailed the city council to ask them directly. With us arriving on a Visa we would, naturally, like to keep our noses clean, as when we come we expect to stay and build our lives there. Last thing we need is for the cats to get us into trouble with the authorities!!! When I emailed I made them aware that all our cats are chipped, desexed, healthy (all required vaccinations & check-ups met), insured and live totally indoors, so hopefully that should help our case.

Thanks again for this information.

Ofolopomus :)

• Like 1