Young Hopefulls

RhianE

Hi there,

My name is Rhian, my partner and I Abi are coming to Adelaide in November 18 we have friends already living there and we are hoping to like it enough to make the move.

We would both qualify for skilled migrant as we are both child care qualified. I am 25 and my partner is 23 although we will both have our birthdays before we make our initial trip.

it would be great to hear from people like who have made the move, and if anybody is open to meeting up with us to have a chat about things that would be amazing.

Thanks guys we look forward to speaking to you :)

My fiancee and I are angling to move this winter too, we want to move to Adelaide but we may actually have to settle for elsewhere depending on where we either get sponsorship or a 489. We're making progress with both at the moment. If we make it to Adelaide i'm sure it'd be lovely to meet other people doing the move at the same time!

You guys could do a Working Holiday Visa to get a feel for the place although it is important to get a visa while your jobs are on the list! My fiancees just got moved to "special conditions apply" which has made Adelaide much more difficult but still achievable.