887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

you rock it man :)

i told them about my trip on 1221 as its a question there though...very happy for you..enjoy trip and life in AU

wishes,

annoisa

Good Afternoon,

I just received the golden email of visa granting letter.

Wanted to thank every friend on this forum for your care and help, especially Krazzy, Adelaider, Rahman, Annoisa and many others.

One thing that might have help me get the visa sooner could be writing an email to the processing team notifying them about my imminent trip. I hope all of you won't have to wait as long as I have and get direct grant.

Please refer to my signature for my timeline.

hi antu i was main applicant in previous 475 visa now my husband was main applicant for 887. you must have all documents to apply.

He needs to have work proof, residential proof and for you previous ielts result will help in addition to marriage proof and other essential docs.

wishes!!!

Hi everyone, I was the main applicant on 489 visa but for 887 visa my husband is the main applicant. Is that any additional doc. we need for apply? is that we can save application while doing or it has to done by one siting?

Mohammad 17 July Case officer Allocated

Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated

Mandy -11th Aug granted on 6 November

Yaad- 11th August granted on 11 November

Annoisa -14. Aug granted on 11 November

RAhman -14 th Aug granted on 11 November

sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated

Pooja - 18 th Aug co allocated

Aug887 - 22nd Aug granted on 12 November

jovsman 22 August Co allocated

August887- 24th aug co allocated

Adelaider 25th August

Singh11 September 5

gill887sep 12th September

Edited by Annoisa

Good Afternoon,

I just received the golden email of visa granting letter.

Wanted to thank every friend on this forum for your care and help, especially Krazzy, Adelaider, Rahman, Annoisa and many others.

One thing that might have help me get the visa sooner could be writing an email to the processing team notifying them about my imminent trip. I hope all of you won't have to wait as long as I have and get direct grant.

Please refer to my signature for my timeline.

Hi AUG887

Congrats to you for your Grant.can you advise me please.you remember i asked you your time line and then i asked you about my case.my case is similar to you.i got 489 on 26 september 2013 and entered PERTH WA(my designated area) on 30 November 2013.since then i am living at my specified area.now what you recon?when should i file my 887?on 30 November 2015 or 1st Dec 2015 or 29 November 2015?please do advise dear

Thank annoisa for ur quick reply. would u pls ans my second question? should we log in immi acc. and start to apply or we have to do it in one siting.

nothing is to be done in single sitting Antu.you can fill the form anytime..pay on different time and attach document on different time.as per previous messages on this forum or on other forum regarding 887 you will not be able to file through immi account.you will need to file 887 by email by filling different form.read previous messages on this forum.spare time on the them.that will help you alot.i may be wrong as well regarding you email type application.but that will be the most definite option for you.

Hi All,

I am a silent observer of this thread. This thread helped me a lot. Thank you guys for this helpful conversation.

I applied for 887 on 16th August.

Got request documents email on 12th November. CO asked for certified copies 1 year of Employment evidence. I provided all relevant documents when lodging my application but that was not the certified copies. I am not sure why they are asking for the certified copies as I attached the original colour scan documents. The documents provided at the time of lodgement are:

Appointment Letter, Payslips, Tax return.

What other documents I can upload for the proof of employment?

I was reading the CO attached document and read the changes in circumstances paragraph where it is mentioned we need to notify department if

● you or a secondary applicant has become pregnant

My wife is pregnant but I never notify the department about that. Should I tell the department now?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mohammad 17 July Case officer Allocated

Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated

Mandy -11th Aug granted on 6 November

Yaad- 11th August granted on 11 November

Annoisa -14. Aug granted on 11 November

RAhman -14 th Aug granted on 11 November

sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated

Pooja - 18 th Aug co allocated

Aug887 - 22nd Aug granted on 12 November

jovsman 22 August Co allocated

Dodquang- 22 Aug Direct grant 12 Nov

Mohd- 23rd Aug direct grant 12Nov

August887- 24th aug co allocated

Adelaider 25th August

Singh11 September 5

gill887sep 12th September

This forum is helpful not only for active members but for passive members as well like Dodquang, Mohd, who reads all threads and get help in successful applications. This is really good. Congrats to Aug887, Dodquang & Mohd for direct grants.

Sorry for Rani's long waiting, pray for her grant.

Hi Sanjeev,

I understand that you are very eager to submit your application the soonest. I came to Australia on 23 Aug 2013 and lodged my 887 application on 22 Aug 2015, thinking that the two-year regional area period had been served, and the fact is I got the visa granted without any issue from the immi.

It's totally up to you mate. Your discretion.

Hope that helps.

Kelvin

Hi AUG887

Congrats to you for your Grant.can you advise me please.you remember i asked you your time line and then i asked you about my case.my case is similar to you.i got 489 on 26 september 2013 and entered PERTH WA(my designated area) on 30 November 2013.since then i am living at my specified area.now what you recon?when should i file my 887?on 30 November 2015 or 1st Dec 2015 or 29 November 2015?please do advise dear

Thank you Eric,

I just submitted all the documents required on the immi website for 887 visa application, including pay slips, employment reference, leasing agreements, power bills, bank letters, etc.

Just browse immi's office website for 887 category and you'll get to know what you should upload and how to prepare them.

My suggestion for you and all the potential applicants is upload accurately filled out Form 80 and Form 1021 when you lodge your application. Make sure there are no gaps between employments and residence facts on these forms. Be super careful about the family member part when you answer the immiaccount questions. Many guys mistakenly put their parents under "non-accompanying dependants", whereas they should normally be under "other family members" unless they are actually living and migrating with you. It was a bit misleading for me and I got it fixed later. It'd be good if you don't make the same mistake.

I hope that helps.

Congratulations Aug887,

Can I ask what documents you provided. Thank you

Hi Guys

Another time same question: Do Primary applicant in 887 visa need to submit English language ability proof?

I am not sure what to do with this. I have attached my Wife English language proof but not sure about mine whether to attach or not?

Thanks

Krazzy10

Hi

NO need of English language ability proof for primary applicant.

This forum is helpful not only for active members but for passive members as well like Dodquang, Mohd, who reads all threads and get help in successful applications. This is really good. Congrats to Aug887, Dodquang & Mohd for direct grants.

Sorry for Rani's long waiting, pray for her grant.

Thanks for your kind words Adelaider...

Hi All,

I am a silent observer of this thread. This thread helped me a lot. Thank you guys for this helpful conversation.

I applied for 887 on 16th August.

Got request documents email on 12th November. CO asked for certified copies 1 year of Employment evidence. I provided all relevant documents when lodging my application but that was not the certified copies. I am not sure why they are asking for the certified copies as I attached the original colour scan documents. The documents provided at the time of lodgement are:

Appointment Letter, Payslips, Tax return.

What other documents I can upload for the proof of employment?

I was reading the CO attached document and read the changes in circumstances paragraph where it is mentioned we need to notify department if

● you or a secondary applicant has become pregnant

My wife is pregnant but I never notify the department about that. Should I tell the department now?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi August16

Congrats for the Grant and for the upcoming baby.since you already got your grant , now you don't have to notify department.your baby will be Australia citizen.you just need to apply for baby's passport and for that you will need birth certificate.you don't have to inform department for this.

you have to notify only when you are waiting for a decision for any visa you applied and the baby is expecting before visa grant.

and thanks for the info.my wife is also expecting a baby and i will be filing 887 before expecting date of our baby.

Hi August16

Congrats for the Grant and for the upcoming baby.since you already got your grant , now you don't have to notify department.your baby will be Australia citizen.you just need to apply for baby's passport and for that you will need birth certificate.you don't have to inform department for this.

you have to notify only when you are waiting for a decision for any visa you applied and the baby is expecting before visa grant.

and thanks for the info.my wife is also expecting a baby and i will be filing 887 before expecting date of our baby.

Thanks Sanjeev for your reply, But I haven't got the grant yet. I just got the email from CO for requesting certified copies of Employment. So according to your message I should notify the department because my case is not finalised yet.

Thanks Sanjeev for your reply, But I haven't got the grant yet. I just got the email from CO for requesting certified copies of Employment. So according to your message I should notify the department because my case is not finalised yet.

Ok..then you have to inform the department.I wish department may consider those cases on priority.may be in that case department can process the grant quickly.because that will save our and department time if department is asking such details and process the case urgently.

do let me know how things going dear.

Hi Aug 16

I think its vital to inform the immi about changes to your circumstances and that includes ur wifes pregnancy as well. It clearly outlines on the website. Hope that helps

Hi Sanjeev

I think its vital to inform the immi about changes to your circumstances and that includes ur wifes pregnancy as well. It clearly outlines on the website. Hope that helps

Hi Rani.your point is valid but department definition of change of circumstances is different.we have to inform the changes which occurs when we have applied for a visa.like any address,job or newborn etc.before applying we have to fill form 80 and all and there we have to mention everything and after applying we have to refer that form 80 and have to advised department of any changes.

there is no column in form 80 or online immi form which ask if applicant is expecting a baby.its only if baby is born or something significantly change after we have applied then we are suppose to inform the department.Department cant do anything unless the significant change has been occurred.

Edited by sanjeevkathuria