887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

hi,all

Still got 2 more days to go .

Looks like a silence before storm .. all applicants have submitted requested documents. All we can do is wait for final decision.

may God grants every body with good news.

Rahman.

Hi rahman

u can hope then, next week we have bunch of grants for everyone already submitted requested documents.Looks like a silent this week for grant as no news yet only few allocations.

Hi friends,

One of my friends got the grant in just 1.5 months, he was on 489 and self employed in NT , he has established a good business in last two years. He applied on 1st June 2015 and got visa on 10 July 2015.I am bringing this up because if I see the previous posts in this blog , I cannot find anyone who got grant so quick.. so whats the difference , what is happening with the cases who are getting the grants so quick and others too late. or its the time of the year? Or established business was the reason for quick grant.

Please enlighten if any member knows about this.

thanks,

30sept887

hello mate! i am new in this thread i just read all posts and i have done same mistake means mentioned family members in NON-ACCOMPANYING DEPENDENTS i applied 887 on 25th Sep.

i am filling 1023 form but i need your help please, do i need to fill all family members details in Q.11? please help me to fill Q. 11, 14,15,16 PLEASE I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT THAT ,

Q. 11 HAS A INSUFFICIENT PLACE SO WHAT TO DO?

q. 15 visa details do i need to give 487 visa or 887 visa details?

please help me thanks in advance good luck all

Hi friends,

One of my friends got the grant in just 1.5 months, he was on 489 and self employed in NT , he has established a good business in last two years. He applied on 1st June 2015 and got visa on 10 July 2015.I am bringing this up because if I see the previous posts in this blog , I cannot find anyone who got grant so quick.. so whats the difference , what is happening with the cases who are getting the grants so quick and others too late. or its the time of the year? Or established business was the reason for quick grant.

Hi,

No its nothing to do with self employed or not...its about the timing ...

specially after July ..lot of people apply ..after they gets there tax returns ..aif u go back and check u can see lot of people got direct grants and with in 45 days .. its all about applications volume. so people applied in last 3 months and many of them are self employed .

I think its nothing to do with who u are ..and if I good in ur paper work and submits evething perfectly then u get ur direct grant in 2 months..

Rahman

Edited by Blossom
Fixing quote

hello mate! i am new in this thread i just read all posts and i have done same mistake means mentioned family members in NON-ACCOMPANYING DEPENDENTS i applied 887 on 25th Sep.

i am filling 1023 form but i need your help please, do i need to fill all family members details in Q.11? please help me to fill Q. 11, 14,15,16 PLEASE I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT THAT ,

Q. 11 HAS A INSUFFICIENT PLACE SO WHAT TO DO?

q. 15 visa details do i need to give 487 visa or 887 visa details?

please help me thanks in advance good luck all

Hi Mate

In ques 11 form 1023, u have to mention the details of all family members part of 887 application.

Also in ques 15, u have to specify the details of your current visa which is 487 as u have filed 887 just now and there is no grant yet.

If u need to add further details, then make a word document and mention details as form-1023 additional details quest number xy whatever.

In regards to mistake in adding family members in Non-accompanying, in form 1023, quest number 12, 13 and 14 mention the details of incorrect information along with correct information.

thanks

Many of May friends applied 887 in May and June Respectively and they all got their 887 in exact 2 months..At that time processing was fast but after July its been like the speed of turtle:nah::unsure::unsure:..I think after July number of applicants applied 887 are greater than before, may be thats the reason processing are slow now a days..But hope for the best.

Many of May friends applied 887 in May and June Respectively and they all got their 887 in exact 2 months..At that time processing was fast but after July its been like the speed of turtle:nah::unsure::unsure:..I think after July number of applicants applied 887 are greater than before, may be thats the reason processing are slow now a days..But hope for the best.

HI,

I AGREE ...it has been huge increase in applications..

Rahman.

Hi Pooja

Congats for CO allocation.

What documents CO asked from you for further processing

my co ask for only relationship status evidence. I m living saprarted from my husband have not apply for divorce yet and I did not add his name . I do not know what evidence should I give any suggest plz

thanks

Hi Mate

In ques 11 form 1023, u have to mention the details of all family members part of 887 application.

Also in ques 15, u have to specify the details of your current visa which is 487 as u have filed 887 just now and there is no grant yet.

If u need to add further details, then make a word document and mention details as form-1023 additional details quest number xy whatever.

In regards to mistake in adding family members in Non-accompanying, in form 1023, quest number 12, 13 and 14 mention the details of incorrect information along with correct information.

Hi Krazzy

Thank u very much for help. Good luck

my co ask for only relationship status evidence. I m living saprarted from my husband have not apply for divorce yet and I did not add his name . I do not know what evidence should I give any suggest plz

thanks

Hi Pooja

your current status depends on what you mentioned in your form 80 or form 1221 and on immi online account while filing for 887.

its bit complicated.i suppose you partner was included in your previous visa application

now you cant say unmarried or other as you havent filed for separation yet.If your partner is not in Australia then you cant add him or cant provide marriage certificate because in that case you will not get grant until you husband is in Australia.the best thing can be to provide your marriage certificate to the CO if your husband is also in Australia.This way you will get early grant.else CO can suggest you further.but remember one thing.The more you tell immi the more they will go in deep and will ask you more and that will delay your the grant.

Moreover if you dont not show your marriage certificate then you need to fill form 1022(change in circumstances) but in that case also you need separation document.

only option is ask IMMI randomly on 131881 first.Last option is advise your CO.

Hi Anu, Any update on your application thru email with the form?

Hi jk

No nothing yet...my acknowledgement was emailed to me on 30th sep..apart from that nothing...when did u apply n how do u check your status....i cant check it on vovo somehow

Hi Mate

thanks

Bro so i have to fill in Q. 15--- visa granted 487 from 2010, STAY period _ until gsm visa application decided? or something else if you cn please let me know exact words in correct and incorrect deatils means what to write in that please sorry to bother you please help me bro. Harry here

Edited by 25SEP887

Hi jk

No nothing yet...my acknowledgement was emailed to me on 30th sep..apart from that nothing...when did u apply n how do u check your status....i cant check it on vovo somehow

Hi Anu,

The last I head from them was from Adelaide GSM Group 10 saying they are not accepting .zip files last 22nd October. I immediately reprocessed my docs and resized the PDF files and sent back that day. But till now not a word yet.

I applied via email with the scanned form as well as the supporting docs 29th of Sept. Then I got an IMMI acknowledgement valid application received email the next day (30th of Sept) with an IMMI Bridging Visa Grant as well..

So im just quite worried who my application had been gone at this point...

hijk