887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

489 lodged in March 2013 from New Zealand;

489 granted in May 2013;

relocated form New Zealand to WA on 23 Aug 2013;

Hi AUG887

Can you please advise and clear my doubt regarding your timeline.it says 489 lodged on March 2013 and 489 Granted on May 2013 and then Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013.Were you in Australia when you applied for 489 and got the 489 grant?

please advise when and from where you applied 489 and when you entered Australia and when you entered into regional area?

Your reply will guide me for my case for 887.

Thanks

Hi Krazzy10,

Thanks for your reply! I think its just excitement that I am thinking so :-) But you are right, I checked the status of documents only yesterday, Lets wait again....

what is the difference in status check between immiaccount and the link that was given in this blog (e-visa inquiry) .... ???

thanks

30sept887

Hi Krazzy10,

Thanks for your reply! I think its just excitement that I am thinking so :-) But you are right, I checked the status of documents only yesterday, Lets wait again....

what is the difference in status check between immiaccount and the link that was given in this blog (e-visa inquiry) .... ???

thanks

30sept887

Hi

As per I know When we see the date change that means CO allocated apart form that I don't think so.

applied in sept but still august applicant not allocated CO so process is very slow now day. God knows when CO going to be allocated.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, Its too early for my application to get a CO, I applied on 30 Sept and there are applicants from August who are still waiting for CO allocation:huh:.

this waiting part is really hard, and frustrating.....the major issue is whenever you apply for good and reputed jobs ,employers ask for permanent residency, and i know that i have to let go the opportunities just because of this PR thing ......

Thanks

30sept887

489 lodged in March 2013 from New Zealand;

489 granted in May 2013;

relocated form New Zealand to WA on 23 Aug 2013;

Thanks AUG887.thanks for the reply

i got my 489 grant on 26 Sept 2013 when i was in india.i entered Perth on 30 November 2013.As per immigration website it should be at least 2 calendar years before applying 887.so mathematically or technically i will be finishing my 2 year residency on 29 November 2015.To be on safe side i thought i would lodge it on 30 November.i rang and email immigration dept. and they said i should lodge 887 application on 1st Dec to be certain.

I still think 30 November is the date i will be eligible to Apply for 887.whats your opinion?

Hi Guys

Hope you all are good.

I have a question regarding 887. When we submit our application and paying the fees, there comes document upload page for each applicant part of 887.

But when we logout the Immi account and again sig in, why everytime it shows submit button other than the TRN Number, Visa subclass, Date applied and status. Means i just want to know from u guys the reason of showing Submit button..DO we have to click on it or what?

Thanks

Hi all,

just a a update that we have been allocated to the CO today and requested further details Polio vaccination certificate for the entire family and medical examination of my new born baby only.

Applied 887 on 15 August

regards

Hi SP15August887

Congrats for the allocation of CO..Can you please advise why Polio vaccination certificate is asked??and your baby was born after you lodge 887 or before lodging?

Thanks

Sanjeev

Hi sanjeev

How are You?

I think Polio Certificate rquired by DIBP from certain countries applicant and i would believe Sp is one of the resident of those countries..many of my Pakistani friends had to provide same as people from pakistan, Bangladesh and many others are from countries which are not yet polio free unlike India.

Edited by KRAZZY10

Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated

Mandy -11th August applied Case officer Allocated

yaad 11 August case officer allocated

Annoisa -14. Aug case officer allocated

RAhman -14 th Aug case officer allocated

sp15aug887 15th Aug case officer allocated today ( 3 Nov)

I believe its pooja turn next.

Good Luck pooja

Though I think it's logically justifiable to apply one day after two years before the day we entered Australia, immigration can be capricious and they have the final say....

Go with the immi reply to be safe. Actually I regret that I didn't wait for another one or two days before lodging my application. Hope it won't be dodgy for me...

Thanks AUG887.thanks for the reply

i got my 489 grant on 26 Sept 2013 when i was in india.i entered Perth on 30 November 2013.As per immigration website it should be at least 2 calendar years before applying 887.so mathematically or technically i will be finishing my 2 year residency on 29 November 2015.To be on safe side i thought i would lodge it on 30 November.i rang and email immigration dept. and they said i should lodge 887 application on 1st Dec to be certain.

I still think 30 November is the date i will be eligible to Apply for 887.whats your opinion?

Yaad- 11th Aug CO allocated

Annoisa -14. Aug co allocated

RAhman -14 th Aug co allocated

sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated

Pooja - 18 th Aug

Aug887 - 22nd Aug

jovsman 22 August

August887- 24th aug

Adelaider 25th August

gill887sep 12th September

pooja next Gud luck cheers

Hi everyone I have a question if anyone can help. when I applied for 887 I did filled NON-ACCOMPANY DEPENDENTS column for my father and my mother now it says health requirements required . I don't know what I can do now . any suggestions please.

Edited by sonibal

Hi Sonibal,

I'm having the same problem. Actually we should have put our parents under "other family" rather than "non-accompanying dependents".

The thing is, they have this "one rejected, all rejected" rule, which means if any of your family members including those non-accompanying dependents fails the health check, the whole family's application will be rejected. Very dodgy, isn't it?

When most of applicants fill out the family member part of the online application form, they focus on "non-accompanying" and naturally pay less attention to DEPENDENTS, which is actually the key word. It's really misleading and heaps of people have fallen into this trap.

I was advised to upload a 1023 form correcting this wrong information and I did this immediately I found this problem, but no CO has been allocated to my file and so I'm not sure what will happen. Anyhow, most guys in this forum who did so finally got their pr without a hassle.

Best wishes,

Kelvin

Hi everyone I have a question if anyone can help. when I applied for 887 I did filled NON-ACCOMPANYDEPENDENTS column for my father and my mother now it says health requirements required . I don't know what I can do now . any suggestions please.

Hi Sonibal,

I'm having the same problem. Actually we should have put our parents under "other family" rather than "non-accompanying dependents".

The thing is, they have this "one rejected, all rejected" rule, which means if any of your family members including those non-accompanying dependents fails the health check, the whole family's application will be rejected. Very dodgy, isn't it?

When most of applicants fill out the family member part of the online application form, they focus on "non-accompanying" and naturally pay less attention to DEPENDENTS, which is actually the key word. It's really misleading and heaps of people have fallen into this trap.

I was advised to upload a 1023 form correcting this wrong information and I did this immediately I found this problem, but no CO has been allocated to my file and so I'm not sure what will happen. Anyhow, most guys in this forum who did so finally got their pr without a hassle.

Best wishes,

Kelvin

Hi Guys,

I was in the same situation. I uploaded form 1023 and later when my co was allocated, she removed those details and no medical was required.

Fyi, i lodged on 10th august. Just fill form 1023 , you will notice no change even u have filled the form. Change will b made only after co is assigned to you. So do not worry.

I was also so worried ,but all good know.

Hope that helps.

Hi Sonibal,

Best wishes,

Kelvin

TitleJunior Member

Join DateOct 2015

Posts10

Liked2 times

Repreputation_pos.png

Hey thanx buddy , it's not a big thing someone told me once you get CO they will fix it . Hope everything go well . Good luck mate .

Hi Guys,

I was in the same situation. I uploaded form 1023 and later when my co was allocated, she removed those details and no medical was required.

Fyi, i lodged on 10th august. Just fill form 1023 , you will notice no change even u have filled the form. Change will b made only after co is assigned to you. So do not worry.

I was also so worried ,but all good know.

Hope that helps.

Hi Rani ,thanks for your help. Great help I'll fill up form 1023 and submitt . Thanks and good luck .

Congrats SP15Aug887!!! Can't wait for our turn... :)

Yaad- 11th Aug CO allocated

Annoisa -14. Aug co allocated

RAhman -14 th Aug co allocated

sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated

Pooja - 18 th Aug

Aug887 - 22nd Aug

jovsman 22 August

August887- 24th aug

Adelaider 25th August

gill887sep 12th September

pooja next Gud luck cheers

Hi SP15August887

Congrats for the allocation of CO..Can you please advise why Polio vaccination certificate is asked??and your baby was born after you lodge 887 or before lodging?

Thanks

Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

There is a list 9 countries if you belongs to them then you need to follow the policy. It's mean you will be requested to provide the evidence of polio vaccination. Baby was born before lodging the 887 application but after 487 visa.

Regards

SP