887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Krazzy10,

Thank you so much for your warm wishes.

I've been waiting anxiously for ages, especially when JOV got his CO but I haven't heard anything from immi. We applied on the same day.

It feels very relaxing to know someone out there like you cares about my case. We are not alone.

Thank you mate! And I wish you don't have to wait as long as we have and get your CO soon!

Hi Aug887

I hope today is big day for you, very high chances of direct grant. Best of luck.

CO taking more time than usual after CO allocation to grant, earlier it was avg 10-12 days.

But happy for yesterday visa grants, people really waited for long time.

I was not bothered for little delays but now start worrying because many of us planned for overseas holidays like me; if grant not in Nov then

it cost me a lot in terms of money as well as other mess.

Hope is the energy to sustain these waiting days.

Guys Its a big Auspicious day in India.

Today is the Festival of light" Diwali" similar to "Christmas" in Australia and world.

Every people celebrate this festival all over country. If any Indian grant on this day or i can say today, he/she will be more happy.

Good Luck

Hi Krazzy10

completely agree with you. I am from India. I am very hopeful today for direct grant or atleast CO Allocation.

happy new year to all who are from india?

Thank you Adelaider,

I just called immi and the receptionist staff gave me the stereotype answer that all cases are to be processed within 6 months and the CO will only contact me if he/ she needs more documents to process my application. Not being contacted by a CO doesn't mean your file is not being processed since they may not update the document status in time in the immiaccount.

I also asked about my short term overseas trip to Bali and she said that'd be no problem.

Anyhow, wish I could get the visa before my departure to Bali, otherwise they may hold on to the granting of the visa until I come back.

I thank everyone for their care and good wishes.

Hi Aug887

I hope today is big day for you, very high chances of direct grant. Best of luck.

CO taking more time than usual after CO allocation to grant, earlier it was avg 10-12 days.

But happy for yesterday visa grants, people really waited for long time.

I was not bothered for little delays but now start worrying because many of us planned for overseas holidays like me; if grant not in Nov then

it cost me a lot in terms of money as well as other mess.

Hope is the energy to sustain these waiting days.

Hi all.

I just got the grant email. May be I received email when I was replying to rani and annoisa post .

Alhumdulillah( thanks to god for blessing) inshah allah soon rani ,yaad,annoissa who are very close to my apply date ..if god will u will receive the grants before this week finish .

Thanks to all 887 blog members .bcoz I have been reading all members blogs sinnce last 6 months and it helps me to prepare my file my self.and it saves my money ,time and gave me a confidence of applying file my self .

I will try my best to come on this blog and reply to New members if I can .

hi rahman...congratulations for grant...gud luck to future..

Yesterday by this time, we had 3 grants and others were waiting anxiously for good news.

But so far today till now, no news for grant or CO allocation.

Its another 2-3 hours left for the day to finish in terms of DIBP work and hoping to get some good news.

Rani, Aug887, Pooja and others keep an eye on your email id and updated the forum straight away if any good news.

Thanks Guys

Hey, Guys

I have been a long time reader of this particular thread. It had help me a lot with my application so i thought i would return the favour by giving you guys some update. I applied on 22/08/15 and just received my PR today 12/11/15. There was no CO allocation, it was fast tracked to visa grant as i submitted and prepared all the necessary documents. Hope all is well with the rest of everyone applications.

Hi everyone

I was going through this forum regularly

I'm also in same waiting boat as many of u all are

applied on 17/7/15 887 Visa

co allocate last week of August 2015

asked some documents

new co allocated mid week of sep 2015

asked medicals of kids

done medicals mid week of oct 2015

medicals finalised

still waiting for approval

Mohammed

Good Afternoon,

I just received the golden email of visa granting letter.

Wanted to thank every friend on this forum for your care and help, especially Krazzy, Adelaider, Rahman, Annoisa and many others.

One thing that might have help me get the visa sooner could be writing an email to the processing team notifying them about my imminent trip. I hope all of you won't have to wait as long as I have and get direct grant.

Please refer to my signature for my timeline.

Good Afternoon,

I just received the golden email of visa granting letter.

Wanted to thank every friend on this forum for your care and help, especially Krazzy, Adelaider, Rahman, Annoisa and many others.

One thing that might have help me get the visa sooner could be writing an email to the processing team notifying them about my imminent trip. I hope all of you won't have to wait as long as I have and get direct grant.

Please refer to my signature for my timeline.

Good News Aug887

Finally the day has been come for u.Congrats Mate.

Really happy for u

Direct grant is Awesome.

Good Luck for future.

All the best to rani, sp and others

Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated

Mandy -11th Aug granted congrats

Yaad- 11th August granted on 11 November

Annoisa -14. Aug granted on 11 November

RAhman -14 th Aug granted on 11 November

sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated

Pooja - 18 th Aug co allocated

Aug887 - 22nd Aug granted on 12 November