887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys

I am a silent reader of this thread but just wanted to add that i lodged my application on 27 September. Best Wishes to all of those who got their grants,

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve

we are in same queue, i lodged my application on 25 September. hope our turn will be soon...best of luck to all...

Hi Kelvin,

Congratulations for the Direct Grant. I believe if you CONFESS with your mouth it will happen and your the only guy here who I often see is mentioning direct grant for your application. You deserve it.

So happy for you that your wish has been granted, and what a way to enjoy with your Bali trip as well.

Cheers bro!!!

:)

Good Afternoon,

I just received the golden email of visa granting letter.

Wanted to thank every friend on this forum for your care and help, especially Krazzy, Adelaider, Rahman, Annoisa and many others.

One thing that might have help me get the visa sooner could be writing an email to the processing team notifying them about my imminent trip. I hope all of you won't have to wait as long as I have and get direct grant.

Please refer to my signature for my timeline.

HI AUG887, very good news , congrats for your grant. can you please tell me which address or link you used for email you send to department. thanks mate any suggestion would be a great help. again congrats and enjoy your trip.

Good Afternoon,

I just received the golden email of visa granting letter.

Wanted to thank every friend on this forum for your care and help, especially Krazzy, Adelaider, Rahman, Annoisa and many others.

One thing that might have help me get the visa sooner could be writing an email to the processing team notifying them about my imminent trip. I hope all of you won't have to wait as long as I have and get direct grant.

Please refer to my signature for my timeline.

Hi Rani.your point is valid but department definition of change of circumstances is different.we have to inform the changes which occurs when we have applied for a visa.like any address,job or newborn etc.before applying we have to fill form 80 and all and there we have to mention everything and after applying we have to refer that form 80 and have to advised department of any changes.

there is no column in form 80 or online immi form which ask if applicant is expecting a baby.its only if baby is born or something significantly change after we have applied then we are suppose to inform the department.Department cant do anything unless the significant change has been occurred.

Hi Sanjeev,

Thats the confusing point. My wife was pregnant at the time of lodgement and there was no such column in any form which asked about pregnancy but in the changes is circumstances it is mentioned that we need to notify the department about pregnancy if our circumstances changes after we have made our application.

The confusion is She was pregnant at the time of lodgement and she is still pregnant so our circumstances not changed since we made the application.

I am afraid that if I notify them they will ask for more documents which will delay my application.

Hi

I got lucky email for visa grant, no CO allocated (direct grant).

489 Visa Grant- Feb 2013

Moved in Adelaide- Aug 2013

887 Visa applied on 25th Aug

PR Grant- 13th Nov

I lived in three houses & doing third job after arrival in Australia.

Document attached: 1.1Rent agreement-Current address

, previous two houses in sharing so written declaration (affidavit) from housemates & their rent agreements

1.2 Electricity bills of last one year

1.3 Driving license

2.1 Employer reference letter (all three employer)

2.2 Offer letter of two jobs & Contract of third job (worked on ANB for third job)

2.3 Salary slips of 48 weeks & invoice (hourly) for one year of ABN work

2.4 Bank statement of two years

2.5 Income tax assessment for two years

3.1 AFP clearance certificate for me & my wife

3.2 Overseas Police clearance Certificate for me & my wife

4.1 Form 80 for me & my wife

4.2 Form 1221 for me & my Wife ( uploaded just few hours before grant)

5.1 Marriage certificate

5.2 Old IELTS result for my wife

6.1 Passport size photo of all applicants

6.2 Passport of all applicants

7.1 one School report & one communication letter from school for my daughter

8.1 Credit card statement of one year

I scanned with 100DPI to reduce the size of files.

Thanks of all for supporting, specially to administrators & creator of this website. Really good thing is all members helping each other like classmates without bias or agenda. This shows the actual society of Australia, I hope on this website poms are not in majority but they really helping people. we should use this website for other works as well rather than just migration related issues.

Again thanks to everyone & best of luck who are in queue.

Hi

I got lucky email for visa grant, no CO allocated (direct grant).

489 Visa Grant- Feb 2013

Moved in Adelaide- Aug 2013

887 Visa applied on 25th Aug

PR Grant- 13th Nov

I lived in three houses & doing third job after arrival in Australia.

Document attached: 1.1Rent agreement-Current address

, previous two houses in sharing so written declaration (affidavit) from housemates & their rent agreements

1.2 Electricity bills of last one year

1.3 Driving license

2.1 Employer reference letter (all three employer)

2.2 Offer letter of two jobs & Contract of third job (worked on ANB for third job)

2.3 Salary slips of 48 weeks & invoice (hourly) for one year of ABN work

2.4 Bank statement of two years

2.5 Income tax assessment for two years

3.1 AFP clearance certificate for me & my wife

3.2 Overseas Police clearance Certificate for me & my wife

4.1 Form 80 for me & my wife

4.2 Form 1221 for me & my Wife ( uploaded just few hours before grant)

5.1 Marriage certificate

5.2 Old IELTS result for my wife

6.1 Passport size photo of all applicants

6.2 Passport of all applicants

7.1 one School report & one communication letter from school for my daughter

8.1 Credit card statement of one year

I scanned with 100DPI to reduce the size of files.

Thanks of all for supporting, specially to administrators & creator of this website. Really good thing is all members helping each other like classmates without bias or agenda. This shows the actual society of Australia, I hope on this website poms are not in majority but they really helping people. we should use this website for other works as well rather than just migration related issues.

Again thanks to everyone & best of luck who are in queue.

Congrats Adelaider.

Thanks for your support in forum.

Really happy that u got a direct grant with CO allocation like Aug887.

These Results gave some confident to other applicants.

good Luck for your future in australia

Hi Sanjeev,

Thats the confusing point. My wife was pregnant at the time of lodgement and there was no such column in any form which asked about pregnancy but in the changes is circumstances it is mentioned that we need to notify the department about pregnancy if our circumstances changes after we have made our application.

The confusion is She was pregnant at the time of lodgement and she is still pregnant so our circumstances not changed since we made the application.

I am afraid that if I notify them they will ask for more documents which will delay my application.

Hi August 16

You not need to notify until baby born. Pregnancy is usual and condition not changed until the birth of baby. There is no form or space in forms to provide this information. As well as on website it says you have to notify immi department if baby born.

Hi August 16

You not need to notify until baby born. Pregnancy is usual and condition not changed until the birth of baby. There is no form or space in forms to provide this information. As well as on website it says you have to notify immi department if baby born.

Thanks for your message Adelaider.

I found this in the email document sent by my CO.

Changes to your circumstances

If your circumstances have changed since you made your visa application, and as a result an answer to a question on your visa application form or the information you have given to the department about your visa application is no longer correct, you must advise us in writing as soon as possible. Please make sure that you include your name, date of birth and Application ID when you write to us.

Examples of changes in circumstances include:

● changes to address and/or contact details

● changes to employment, (such as a new job)

● obtaining a new passport

● new member of the family unit

● you or a secondary applicant has become pregnant

● discovery that information previously provided is incorrect.

Thanks Jov,

I wish you'll get your direct grant soon as well.

Virgin has been cancelling and rescheduling my flight every day since the 10th. I gave it up and booked with Airasia, going to Bali tomorrow. In such a good mood, I'm celebrating this with this trip.

Hi Kelvin,

Congratulations for the Direct Grant. I believe if you CONFESS with your mouth it will happen and your the only guy here who I often see is mentioning direct grant for your application. You deserve it.

So happy for you that your wish has been granted, and what a way to enjoy with your Bali trip as well.

Cheers bro!!!

:)

Hi Annoisa...many many congratulation for grant....Hope everyone get CO very soon...

Thanks a lot now it looks like it was just easy to do but before anxiety :)

you all will get in a row at your dates just see this forum when its near otherwise even seeing poms gives anxiety sometimes.

Wishes,

Annoisa

You should tell them as otherwise it will be hiding information so do not do that. just a suggestion.

Wishes,

Annoisa

If your circumstances have changed since you made your visa application, and as a result an answer to a question on your visa application form or the information you have given to the department about your visa application is no longer correct, you must advise us in writing as soon as possible. Please make sure that you include your name, date of birth and Application ID when you write to us.

Mohammad 17 July Case officer Allocated

Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated

Mandy -11th Aug granted on 6 November

Yaad- 11th August granted on 11 November

Annoisa -14. Aug granted on 11 November

RAhman -14 th Aug granted on 11 November

sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated

Pooja - 18 th Aug co allocated

Aug887 - 22nd Aug granted on 12 November

jovsman 22 August Co allocated

August887- 24th aug co allocated

Adelaider 25th August direct granted on13 November congrats

Singh11 September 5

gill887sep 12th September

Sazid 2 September

Singh11 5 September

hetal 10 september

gurinder5 11 September

gill887sep 12 September

Edited by Annoisa

Sazid 2 September

Singh11 5 September

hetal 10 september

gurinder5 11 September

gill887sep 12 September

Please add me in 24th September ??

Hello Everyone, My 489 was granted 17/03/13 and

I relocated victoria 30/11/2013. When I read some previous comment I will eligible for apply 887 visa on 29/11/15. Is that anyone can tell am I right on calculation of time? Is that possible to open imm account earlier and save my details. Because I started yesterday and I found one question ask my 2 years of fulfillment. I said yes and while I go ahead up to critical data confirmation 25% and when I click next it send me back 5 % as well show a message. [TABLE=class: banner_footer_table, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD]
The following errors have been encountered:

• 1. You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I have no idea what mistake I done and what should I do to over come the problem. I call immi yesterday they did not get back.Should I open another account? I really appreciate any of your valuable suggestion. The time is coming closure and I am really now on mental pressure.

Thanks in advance

i have applied on 3 sep bro

Hello Everyone, My 489 was granted 17/03/13 and

I relocated victoria 30/11/2013. When I read some previous comment I will eligible for apply 887 visa on 29/11/15. Is that anyone can tell am I right on calculation of time? Is that possible to open imm account earlier and save my details. Because I started yesterday and I found one question ask my 2 years of fulfillment. I said yes and while I go ahead up to critical data confirmation 25% and when I click next it send me back 5 % as well show a message. [TABLE=class: banner_footer_table, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD]
The following errors have been encountered:

• 1. You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I have no idea what mistake I done and what should I do to over come the problem. I call immi yesterday they did not get back.Should I open another account? I really appreciate any of your valuable suggestion. The time is coming closure and I am really now on mental pressure.

Thanks in advance

I got this error too..it was because i was main applicant in 489 visa n now my husband is main applicant in 887....so i had to do it via email....if that is tje case u hv to talk to immi people n they will give you permission to lodge through email