887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

one quick doubt...

Overseas police verification is compulsory or this is depend on CO?

As we already provided one at the time of initial Visa 475/489.

For my case, I haven't travel outside Australia since moved here....

Thanks in advance

VJ

Its possibility that CO may want this from you no matter whether u have been to overseas or not in that 2 years.

But yes in some cases, CO don't required it so its 50-50 at the moment.

Hope for the best.

Thanks

Krazzy10

Hi everyone,

i Am filling form 1276 and i dont know the exact answer of question 65. Which states provide details of visas previously held or current visa.

I have given deatails of my 489 visa do i need to provide details of study visas as well althrough actually i extended twice my study visa twice and provided detail of visa i held before 489 .

please help ?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

i Am filling form 1276 and i dont know the exact answer of question 65. Which states provide details of visas previously held or current visa.

I have given deatails of my 489 visa do i need to provide details of study visas as well althrough actually i extended twice my study visa twice and provided detail of visa i held before 489 .

please help ?

Thanks

yes you have to fill all your visas that you hold till now

Hi All,

I have been silently reading this forum from a long time and I really appreciate all of you helping each other’s. I am planning to lodge my application in the first-week of Feb, just waiting for few things. I have a question if anyone can help me, I am a secondary applicant on 487 visa and applying as the Primary applicant for 887 and I know by reading previous posts, the online option is not available in this case. So I am trying fill out an online application and trying to get to a page where error says I am not eligible so I can send an email to DIBP.

Que: At what point do we get an error as I have completed 80% of my online application and didn't get and error?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Feb 887

i got error at 27 % completion of my online application.

If you are not getting error may be they have updated system . I will try again and tell u my result. As i have just filledforms and will submit on 21 st jan

Hi Guys,

I used to be a silent member and thought it's a courtesy to give you an update on my case:

28 Sept - Applied for 887 from 489

24 Dec - CO asked for permanent medicals (don't know why, previously for 489 I had only given temporary medicals maybe that's why)

04 Jan - Medical appt.

05 Jan - Medicals Finalised. Replied to CO and checked 'Information Provided' button

06 Jan - Got my PR E-mail.

Thanks to this forum, it helped me make the process quicker.

Cheers and good luck to all who are waiting, may the force be with you... :)

Hi Feb 887

i got error at 27 % completion of my online application.

If you are not getting error may be they have updated system . I will try again and tell u my result. As i have just filledforms and will submit on 21 st jan

Thanks Preet,

The only information i haven't filled is, my Visa number (from my passport).

While checking in online ( ecom visa ) Bridging visa granted and application being processed further means ? Case officer allocated ?

Hi Siva,

I am in the same boat as you.. my status is exactly the same. i have done a bit of research on this status, all it means according to me is our file has moved ahead on the que.. But that is my personal perception. Nothing is clear as of now. Hopefully we get good news soon.

Good luck

Regards

Hi Siva,

I am in the same boat as you.. my status is exactly the same. i have done a bit of research on this status, all it means according to me is our file has moved ahead on the que.. But that is my personal perception. Nothing is clear as of now. Hopefully we get good news soon.

Good luck

Regards

Hi Siva, ksareen

Even me also in same situation . status application being processed further since last week of December 2015. No update. Today ecom web page is not opening. for me. Hope immi dept is fully staffed from today. Hope for best. Good luck mates.

Hi Siva, ksareen

Even me also in same situation . status application being processed further since last week of December 2015. No update. Today ecom web page is not opening. for me. Hope immi dept is fully staffed from today. Hope for best. Good luck mates.

Hi Gur14

Exactly the same for me .. immi status not working. ..keeping my fingers crossed. .gud luck everyone. .hope this week brings us all happiness....

Hi Feb 887

i trIED TO FILL FORM AGAIN IT GIVES SAME ERROR AT 25% . ALTHOUGH AT THIS STAGE EVEN I HAVE NOT PROVIDED VISA NUMBER. SySTEM RECOGNISES FROM PASSPORT NUMBER. SO I M APPLYING MY EMAIL AS I HAVE ALREADY FILLED ALL FORMS.

Hi Preet,

I think applying by Email will be a better option..

Good luck

Regards

Hi Siva,

Good luck

Regards

I have also called immi twice abt the change in status..but always get the same reply processing time is 6 months. .nothing else. .

Has anyone got any other suggestions

Regards