887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

According to 29July16's sharing, I checked the official website for how to prove you have functional English. Here is for your reference:

How can I prove I have functional English?

To prove that you have functional English you must provide evidence of one of the following:

• You are the holder of a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, or the Republic of Ireland and you are a citizen of that country.
  • An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) test result of a total band score of at least 32 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic test result of an overall band score of at least 30 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test result of an overall band score of at least 147 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening and the test must have been taken on or after 1 January 2015. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A positive assessment by an Adult Migrant English Program service provider in Australia that you have functional English.
  • Completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education in an educational institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate that required at least two years of full-time study or training in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • The functional level of the Australian Assessment of Communicative English Skills (ACCESS) test certified by the relevant testing body. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.

Edited by Miranda887

hello everyone ,

co allocated today 07/10 applied 10 jun , asked for polio vaccination ,tax assessment and superannuation,i have provided energy bills for first three month where i live on sharing but co ask me for rental agreement , i didnt do any agreement that time please help what do i do?

thanks

hello everyone ,

co allocated today 07/10 applied 10 jun , asked for polio vaccination ,tax assessment and superannuation,i have provided energy bills for first three month where i live on sharing but co ask me for rental agreement , i didnt do any agreement that time please help what do i do?

thanks

clear.gifYou may provide statutory declaration. Also try to provide bank statement / money transfer receipt showing that you have paid on a regular basis. Make it believable and document based that you lived in a shared accommodation where you have paid on a regular basis.

thank you for replying! Ambar, you are so nice. hope I have the same luck like you. I apply on 11/7/16 by myself as well and only 1 person , my previous visa also 489. wish the gold email come directly :jiggy: wish you and your family all the best !:notworthy:

thanks a lot..

dont worry you and everyone will get their golden emails soon..i think they fasten their process ..gud luck to you:notworthy:

According to 29July16's sharing, I checked the official website for how to prove you have functional English. Here is for your reference:

How can I prove I have functional English?

To prove that you have functional English you must provide evidence of one of the following:

• You are the holder of a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, or the Republic of Ireland and you are a citizen of that country.
  • An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) test result of a total band score of at least 32 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic test result of an overall band score of at least 30 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test result of an overall band score of at least 147 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening and the test must have been taken on or after 1 January 2015. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A positive assessment by an Adult Migrant English Program service provider in Australia that you have functional English.
  • Completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education in an educational institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate that required at least two years of full-time study or training in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • The functional level of the Australian Assessment of Communicative English Skills (ACCESS) test certified by the relevant testing body. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.

Hi miranda

you as a secondary applicant dont need to do the ielts again

if you have studied in or outside Australia for a degree/ diploma

you can provide functional english even me i have done the same for my patner..

i have followed this point...and got it from outside australia and it worked

hello everyone ,

thanks

Yes you can give statuary declaration for those three months

i have provided that for the three months as well...

this declaration willl be from the person whose name is on lease for that property you lived in and will be a certied copy..n you can download

from google..

good luck

hi guys ,

my co also asked for super docs, i hav already provided, payslips, bank statments,group certs and reference letter but unfortunately my previous employer did not pay my superand statment shows nil,and he is dennying to pay super .well i can complain abt him but wht do i say to my co?? thankz help will b appreciated

hi guys ,

my co also asked for super docs, i hav already provided, payslips, bank statments,group certs and reference letter but unfortunately my previous employer did not pay my superand statment shows nil,and he is dennying to pay super .well i can complain abt him but wht do i say to my co?? thankz help will b appreciated

My opinion is to save yourself, you've to make a complain and send that letter to CO. As you've declared that you worked as an employee, there is no way at this stage to come back of declaring you were self employed which does not require super.

that employer will somehow and some day get the letter from ATO/ any third party agency one day for not paying super to the employee; even though you do not complain.

one of my employers received such a letter after two years and he got 7 days time to pay it full.

hi guys ,

JUN887,

follow the link below from ATO & let ATO take and give the stress to that employer.

https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Super/Unpaid-super-from-your-employer/

Hi 870601,

yes it does appear on my pay slips but they need statment where employer deposit super, but as august said its not my problem ,i also have bank transfer receipts which my employer use to give me with pay slips i might use them,also em gonna talk to him first that he will get the fine anyways even if i wont complain, lets see how he goes.thanks everyone for help.

Hey guys any idea how can we fasten up indian new born baby passport process?

and when CO asked additional documents ,do we required to to click on immi account document provided option... ?

hi as far i know there's no way to fasten process of passport. it usually takes 4-6 weeks.

Hi guys

I am new to this forum ...it is very useful , I wanna share my happiness with everyone. I got my golden email on the 5th Oct .

I applied on the 9th June and within few months I got PR .

I hope everyone will get their golden emails soon .

Hi Sukh,

I ve got visa 887 and i going to apply visa 887 in ne t year when i get two year living Adelaide (3/2016). Can i apply before this date? i got 1 year fulltime working now. I intend apply in november 2016 but i dont know it s ok or not.

Could you please let me know when you apply before the day complete 2 year living?

Hi Wijaya,

I will complete two year in Adelaide in march 2016, i am holding visa 496. Could you tell me when can i apply visa 887? can i apply before march 2016? i have enough 1 uear full time job now. Thank you very much.

2 years residency is 2 years even if you have completed the 1 year full time work..You can only apply after march 2016 but it will also depend on how many days you are away from australia during that 2 years

Hello, has anyone been granted 887 visa from 489 Family Sponsored stream in this forum? I just wanted to confirm if 2 year work in Melbourne is okay. I am pretty sure this is okay, as work requirement is designated area (which includes Melbourne) not regional area correct? :D

Hi Guys,

I am holding visa 489 and waiting for my turn to apply for 887 visa.

My question:

My 489 visa was state sponsored visa ( sponsored by NT). I couldnt find any jobs i NT hence I moved to NSW regional areas and I have got a job as visa allows me to work anywhere in the regional areas of Australia. However, am concerned will it make any impact to my 887 visa as am not working in the sponsored state.

Please advice.

Hi ppl, i was following this thread for a while, its is so helpfull. Applied my visa on 20th april CO allocated on 6sept requested medicals for my 7 mnth old daughter, granted on 10oct.On personal note i would suggest every1 when applying visa follow checklist and upload all doc in one go ,better chances for early approvals. Good luck with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk