887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Leo,

I am family sponsored. does really makes difference because one of my colleague was on same visa like me and he had applied just week before me and he already granted in two weeks after CO has been allocated.

Can we add two more column to the list.. one for CO TEAM and second one for family/state sponsored.

as it will clear all picture regarding CO teams and different grants among family/state sponsored.

Hi Leo,

I am family sponsored. does really makes difference because one of my colleague was on same visa like me and he had applied just week before me and he already granted in two weeks after CO has been allocated.

Can we add two more column to the list.. one for CO TEAM and second one for family/state sponsored.

as it will clear all picture regarding CO teams and different grants among family/state sponsored.

Hi i think there is only one team 10 for 887 visa. There is no other team as we have already discussed in forum and everyone is from team 10. But as u told even i think one more column should be for state/family sponsor. After this I think one more column could be for information provided because it does not matter when you get your CO but it matters more that when you provided them requested information.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

I have a question related to online application. In family members details.. Are my Parents & Siblings should come in "Non accompanying Family members" or "Other Family members" . I have submitted online application and now In in the list of applicants I am seeing all of them with this message "This applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage based on the information provided within the application. However, the department may request further information from this applicant at a later date.". All of them are not dependent on me and they dont have any plan to come to Australia at the moment.

Thanks.

hi eleven4,

r u family sponsored or state sponsored?

Do u recommend should i upload the form again ?

is there a section to upload medical certificate for pregnancy reason

state sponsorship...

check it in your immi acc application.. if it is not appearead in the list, upload it( Normally changes of Circumstances Form will be uploaded after it happened... i mean if you are having baby/ prenancy.. upload form 1023, birth cert, passport once you have baby)

Hi Guys,

I have a question related to online application. In family members details.. Are my Parents & Siblings should come in "Non accompanying Family members" or "Other Family members" . I have submitted online application and now In in the list of applicants I am seeing all of them with this message "This applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage based on the information provided within the application. However, the department may request further information from this applicant at a later date.". All of them are not dependent on me and they dont have any plan to come to Australia at the moment.

Thanks.

Hi HMDNI

All your siblings and parents should come under, non-accompanying and non-dependent family members. As you have said that they have no plans to come at the moment and are non-dependent on you. If you have already filled in the application with something else, you can correct these mistakes in "UPDATE US" button. If you declare any relatives as dependent, then you might have to submit some more documents.

cheers.....

CO allocated. Ask for medical examination for my kid. He is just 4 months old. I have given GP letter to them but they want proper medical examinations with HAP Id. Called bupa for medical examination and they said they can not do it if you kid is 4 months old even though I said it's been ask by CO. Please guys help. I don't know what to do?

CO allocated. Ask for medical examination for my kid. He is just 4 months old. I have given GP letter to them but they want proper medical examinations with HAP Id. Called bupa for medical examination and they said they can not do it if you kid is 4 months old even though I said it's been ask by CO. Please guys help. I don't know what to do?

Could you maybe ask the doctor from bupa to put that in writing (that they can't do it to such a small baby), like an email maybe?

And sent that to you CO?

First of all, call 131881 and get better advice. I think someone was exactly same position as you in this forum. Just wait for his reply as well or see some old posts. I am not sure but i think you could go to gp and get a letter that he is fine. In addition, get a letter for bupa stating they cannot do the medical for baby. Btw how old baby should be for them to do a medical.

Hi all, does anyone have sample of " statutory declaration " for living in share house as I m asked to provide proof of residency. I lived in share house for almost 8 months and now I don't have any contact with those people who rented out. Any suggestion please!!!
@Sush2016

There are hundreds ways u can write this. But below is the one seems fine to me...

The upper part in ur detail u write I am xxx ur current address xxxxxx and ur occupation xxxx

Then in body u write

I was granted my 489 visa on 00 00 0000 and from 00 00 0000 to 00 00 0000 i lived at xxxxxx. Then i moved to xxxxxx where i lived from 00 00 0000 till 00 00 0000. Then i moved to my current address xxxxxx on 00 00 0000 and i am still living at this address.

Make sure u cover all the time duration since you got your 489 visa as it will be easier for ur CO to access. Even if you donot have any contact with those friend, if u received any mail in that period, go to that company and get a copy of that. May be like bank statements are valid address proof as well. Just get online and get a bank statement for that period.

May be it helps