887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hey Everyone,

Just some information on my application timeline for everyones general information:

Application submitted on : 05 Sep 2016

Case Office Allocated on : 28 Nov 2016 (Case office requested for more documents)

Submitted requested documents on : 01 Feb 2016 (took a long time because i had to get a police clearance certificate from my home country and that took forever!)

Visa grant : Waiting

Great forum by the way. Thank you to everyone that contributes, i found a lot of useful information.

Hi All,

I am really following up this forum since last 8 month and I appreciate how all of you are helping each other and the information provided on this forum in regards to 887 is extraordinary.

I am on 489 visa and had completed my 2 Year stay and one-year full-time work last week I am planning to apply for 887 visa, recently we are blessed with a newborn girl

(my wife and my daughter, they are overseas).

I called the immigration office yesterday they told me to apply for the subsequent entrant visa-489, for your new born child you have to pay full fees of $3600

my wife is on 489 dependent visa and already validated.

my question is, can I add my newborn baby in my 887 visa application instead of applying for her 489 subsequent entrant visa and then bring her to Australia on visitor visa

I am really confuse

your help will be highly appreciated. thanks!

Hi

No ,I don't have.If you know pls help me.

I don't have anything to shows that he done all vaccines and update...

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi breeze, i m new in this forum. Sorry to hear about u visa. but gud luck this time,hope u get soon. For how long he went overseas. Because i went overseas for 4 months from that 4 months i have already cover two months so can u plzz guide me that what should i do now. Because i am too scared to see ur visa. And any recommandation ur migration agent or case office gave u. Now my total stay in region is 26 months and the lease and bills were under my name for that time. But went overseas for four months. Thanks breeze in advance and gud luck

Hi All,

I am really following up this forum since last 8 month and I appreciate how all of you are helping each other and the information provided on this forum in regards to 887 is extraordinary.

I am on 489 visa and had completed my 2 Year stay and one-year full-time work last week I am planning to apply for 887 visa, recently we are blessed with a newborn girl

(my wife and my daughter, they are overseas).

I called the immigration office yesterday they told me to apply for the subsequent entrant visa-489, for your new born child you have to pay full fees of $3600

my wife is on 489 dependent visa and already validated.

my question is, can I add my newborn baby in my 887 visa application instead of applying for her 489 subsequent entrant visa and then bring her to Australia on visitor visa

I am really confuse

your help will be highly appreciated. thanks!

My baby I added for free no fee 1.5 years back .. just give one form and baby got visa I 2 days

My baby I added for free no fee 1.5 years back .. just give one form and baby got visa I 2 days

Thank you for your quick reply

Can I ask you is your baby was born in Australia or overseas?

My baby was born in India, moreover,If you don't mind can you please tell me the procedure what should I do now ?

Thank you very much Once again

My baby was born in India, moreover,If you don't mind can you please tell me the procedure what should I do now ?

Yes he born in Aus.

In my opinion you should add the baby in 887 then you can save fees.

In my opinion you should add the baby in 887 then you can save fees.

So do my wife and daughter needs to be in Australia when I apply for 887 visa or can I apply now and they can join me later before the visa is granted

Thank you heaps

Hi breeze, i m new in this forum. Sorry to hear about u visa. but gud luck this time,hope u get soon. For how long he went overseas. Because i went overseas for 4 months from that 4 months i have already cover two months so can u plzz guide me that what should i do now. Because i am too scared to see ur visa. And any recommandation ur migration agent or case office gave u. Now my total stay in region is 26 months and the lease and bills were under my name for that time. But went overseas for four months. Thanks breeze in advance and gud luck

Hi

Thanks mate

Don't worry if you passed 24 months in Reginal area,everything is Ok.We asked the Immi before applied,they told :3 months can be as a short holiday but The officer refused us.

Good luck