887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Nothingz changed..

Slowly started to hate weekends...

Out of patience

Hi all, just a quick question. Are we all in Team 10? Got info that the team numbers is affected by background check. Examples team anyone on Team 1 is their anything like that is likely to get grant immediately cos he/she is considered low risk. As the team number increases the level of background checks also increases once its crosses team 10 the rate of checking could get upto a year. Please anyone will better information can add to this. Thanks

8 months today since the application.

Whenever I call, they say they are doing background checks and it's hard to predict when it will be finished.

I'm going to be here for a loooong time.

Hi all, just a quick question. Are we all in Team 10? Got info that the team numbers is affected by background check. Examples team anyone on Team 1 is their anything like that is likely to get grant immediately cos he/she is considered low risk. As the team number increases the level of background checks also increases once its crosses team 10 the rate of checking could get upto a year. Please anyone will better information can add to this. Thanks

Dnt know of others... I am on team 10

8 months today since the application.

Whenever I call, they say they are doing background checks and it's hard to predict when it will be finished.

I'm going to be here for a loooong time.

Hey man, why ain't you raising a complain, if your case is far over. There is no point just winging in the forum. If I was you I would raise a complain. Unless there is some other issue that you are aware in your case?

Hi all, just a quick question. Are we all in Team 10? Got info that the team numbers is affected by background check. Examples team anyone on Team 1 is their anything like that is likely to get grant immediately cos he/she is considered low risk. As the team number increases the level of background checks also increases once its crosses team 10 the rate of checking could get upto a year. Please anyone will better information can add to this. Thanks[/quote

Hi there,

I am also in same boat. Applied 24 November 2016, CO assigned 13 Feb 2017 asked to remove my mother name from the application. Submitted 14 Feb. Since then did not hear from them. It was by team 10....

Hello friends

I am new to this thread. I am wondering if anybody know how much time does co takes to respond. I applied my 887visa application on 2nov 2016, co was allocated on 1feb and requested further information, documents submitted on 3 feb 2017. The mail said they will take 28 days but its been more than that and we are still waiting for co to respond.

same here. applied 24 nov and CO assigned 13 feb and asked one doc, submitted 14 feb. Since then did not hear from them. I am wondering weather you are with team 10?

Thanks in advance.

Hello friends

I am new to this thread. I am wondering if anybody know how much time does co takes to respond. I applied my 887visa application on 2nov 2016, co was allocated on 1feb and requested further information, documents submitted on 3 feb 2017. The mail said they will take 28 days but its been more than that and we are still waiting for co to respond.

same here. applied 24 nov and CO assigned 13 feb and asked one doc, submitted 14 feb. Since then did not hear from them. I am wondering weather you are with team 10?

Thanks in advance.

Theywill contact u after three months mate I am waiting since 10 months[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can make a complaint. I met someone who applied for 887 visa and was waiting for 9 months. Finally, they decided to make a complaint. They received visa grant within a week. Members of this forum like goodluck, Miranda887, rdpatel got their visa grant after complaint.

Edited by Var887

Hello Everyone.

I am in a trouble regarding my application. I tried to submit my application last night for me and my wife. At the last stage, there was some problem. Status is showing that "Ready to submit" but i already submitted. The payment of $560 has been debited from my bank account. There is an option called "Actions", using that option i tried to submit it again, this its saying that "application has submitted".

Most importantly, I can't upload any document, there is no option to upload it. 1 more thing, i didn't get any docs for bridging visa, not even the acknowledgement letter.

Please need your expert advise.

Thanks.

Edited by Ivan887

Don't worry.

It takes a day or two (Working Day).

Thanks

Hello Everyone.

I am in a trouble regarding my application. I tried to submit my application last night for me and my wife. At the last stage, there was some problem. Status is showing that "Ready to submit" but i already submitted. The payment of $560 has been debited from my bank account. There is an option called "Actions", using that option i tried to submit it again, this its saying that "application has submitted".

Most importantly, I can't upload any document, there is no option to upload it. 1 more thing, i didn't get any docs for bridging visa, not even the acknowledgement letter.

Please need your expert advise.

Thanks.

Hi guys just a quick query i am thinking to send and email( adelaide team) and To fill complaint to immigration for the delay of my file as i completed my 6 months and 6days but one of my friend suggested me it will be better if my migration agent can send an email on behalf of me but i think my agent will not send as he always ask me to call immi department so what do you guys suggest is it ok if i do by my self .

Hi,

I have 489 visa and I want to apply for 887 visa soon. I have 2 questions as follows:

1- For character requirements (police certificates) from the country I had lived before, I need an official letter from the immigration stating my name and their reference number. I am searching for the way to get it before applying. Can you help me? Is there any way to get this letter before login?

2- Is it possible that we apply few days earlier. For instance, I mean if we satisfy the requirements of our visa (2 years living and 1 year working) on 1 June, can we apply 2 weeks earlier? Because, it usually take more than 2 months that case officer investigate our documents.

Hi guys just a quick query i am thinking to send and email( adelaide team) and To fill complaint to immigration for the delay of my file as i completed my 6 months and 6days but one of my friend suggested me it will be better if my migration agent can send an email on behalf of me but i think my agent will not send as he always ask me to call immi department so what do you guys suggest is it ok if i do by my self .

I think it's better if your migration agent does it... As you have given him all the authority to deal with your case...

It's just my feeling though... U should decide

Hi guys one more query please reply........Today i made my immi account and import my files to get my file view and one thing i found that my agent has submitted all the documents on 23 dec and 16 jan but CO requested them on 23 nov and i submitted him on 25th nov So do you guys think that this delay submission is the main issue for my grant visa delay and also will i be in trouble as co asked everything with in 28 days but my agent submitted 2 documents after 50days.

We are still waiting for a response from our CO, anyone is in the same boat?

applied on 08/06/16

requested info on 06/10/16 and submitted on 02/11/16

requested more info on 21/12/16 and submitted on 25/12/16

still waiting for response from CO and it has been almost 3 months...

We would like to make a complaint, anyone can shed some light on how to make a complaint? We use a migration agent but she is careless so we would like to make the complaint ourself.

any suggestion?

cheers

We are still waiting for a response from our CO, anyone is in the same boat?

applied on 08/06/16

requested info on 06/10/16 and submitted on 02/11/16

requested more info on 21/12/16 and submitted on 25/12/16

still waiting for response from CO and it has been almost 3 months...

We would like to make a complaint, anyone can shed some light on how to make a complaint? We use a migration agent but she is careless so we would like to make the complaint ourself.

any suggestion?

cheers

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service