887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 23.5.2017 at 1:27 PM, Kamolli said:

Hey guys,

I am preparing to apply for the 887, and i have a question please. In the last 10 years i have lived 2 years in Australia, 5 years in a Country and 3 years in another country.

The sequence was like that 3 years (Country) --> 5 years (Another country) --> 2 years (Australia).

So, when i arrived to Australia i did a PCC from the country that i lived in for 5 years as a job requirement (I dont know why the employer didnt ask for a PCC from the 3 years country as well). Anyway, while the PCC is still valid (It is valid for 12 months), i have been to this country for a visit for 13 days.

Now, this PCC has expired, should i provide a new PCC for that country (Just for the 13 days i have been there) along with my documents to the immigration? Or the old one that i already have will do the job.

Thanks lovely ppl  

Hey guys,

Can anyone help with this please?

1 hour ago, Kamolli said:

Hey guys,

As your PCC has already expired I suggest you provide the new PCC to DIBP. If it has not expired then it would be fine (they will not ask for 13 days stay to another country unless you stay more than 12 months).

Good Luck. 

2 hours ago, Kamolli said:

Hey guys,

Ok look..my husband spent around 70 days away at another country..co asked for a new overseas pcc.. 13 days are not much it is unlikely they would ask for ..but if i were you i would asked for one before hand to avoid delay

Hi Seniors,

I am the main applicant and I am planning to apply 887 in July 17 but my wife still not completed the 2 yrs in Australia, it is going to complete in JAN 2018.

Could you please advise if I can apply now or i have to wait until my wife complete the condition.

Many thanks.   

2 hours ago, JULY2017 said:

Hi Seniors,

I am the main applicant and I am planning to apply 887 in July 17 but my wife still not completed the 2 yrs in Australia, it is going to complete in JAN 2018.

Could you please advise if I can apply now or i have to wait until my wife complete the condition.

Many thanks.   

You can apply as soon as ur two yrs residence and one yr work exp complete you dont have to wait for secondary applicant to complete 2 yrs of residence...i applied mine with my wife only been in australia for 15 days and got my grant within 4 months....

hope this helps...

• Like 1

Hi All,

Need a bit of help. Where do we get the VISA Number while applying for the application in immi.gov.au account?

My visa number from my notification letter is not accepted.
Any idea how I can get this 11 digits number based on my visa number from my letter?

Hi all,

I have two countries' passports. My current 887 visa and its travel document is currently attached to my first passport. When i check with the VEVO system, my second passport also has 887 visa associated as well; however it can't be used as travel document as only the main one can.

I wonder how i can change my 887 visa travel document to link with my second passport as i will be using my second passport more often.

Thanks a lot

6 hours ago, May3rd said:

Im pretty sure even our application did not accept the visa number..we just went on to the next questions. Our agent advised us that it was only the old visa labels that get accepted.

Thanks mate..

On 2017-6-21 at 7:49 PM, voz said:

Hi All,

Need a bit of help. Where do we get the VISA Number while applying for the application in immi.gov.au account?

My visa number from my notification letter is not accepted.
Any idea how I can get this 11 digits number based on my visa number from my letter?

skip this one out mate even i did the same as there is no visa label no on our 489 grant letter....won't b an issue 

cheers*

• Like 1