887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 hours ago, Raed said:

Congratulations!!!

Thank you for the great hints.

I just wonder if you compensated the 8 weeks absence before you applied to 887, or you just applied on 2 years sharp??? I have same scenario, as i spent overseas almost 4 weeks in each year of residency... do I need to compensate them before I apply?

Thank you again 

Hi,

I didn't compensate the 8 weeks. Applied immediately after 2 years.

The other document the case office requested was a statement to explain why my residential address showed on my payslip is different from application form, so I wrote a letter to explain that I did not update address to my company on time and I provided a recent payslip with the updated address.

Pax

37 minutes ago, Pax said:

Hi,

The other document the case office requested was a statement to explain why my residential address showed on my payslip is different from application form, so I wrote a letter to explain that I did not update address to my company on time and I provided a recent payslip with the updated address.

Pax

Thank you for sharing experience!

Hi,
Pax
Hi pax,

I have taken 4 weeks in first year and 5 weeks in second year. Can I compensate only 1 week and apply? Or compensate 9 weeks and apply?

Thanks
Deftown

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi pax,

I have taken 4 weeks in first year and 5 weeks in second year. Can I compensate only 1 week and apply? Or compensate 9 weeks and apply?

Thanks
Deftown

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I am not sure, but to be safe, I would recommend to wait one week. As the annual leave rules in most of the companies is 20 working days annually. 

Hi,

I had submitted PCC from my own country 11 months before coming to Australia. After that, during the whole time I have been in Australia without one day living here. I wanted to know that whether CO will ask me PCC (from my own country). Is there anybody who has similar experience? Thanks.

Regards,

Sam

Hello everyone,

i am new in this forum. It's great ideas to share all the information each other.

i am really confused with one year full time work required for 887 visa?

what does one year full time work means?? Can some one explain me.??

is it doing 35 hours each week times 52 weeks which will be1820 hours or is it ok if I do 1820 hours in one year but not 35 hours each week, some week I did 48 hours, some weeks I did 30 hours only and so on but at the end of one year I did more than 2000 hours.

please clarify??

thanks in advance

15 hours ago, May21 said:

Hi mates, just want to ask a question regarding documents for JP,, is it  require to have a JP on documents like bank statement , utility bills and car rego,,,

thansk a lot

I think you don't need to JP documents, I saw few people in this forum got visa approval with out JP on those documents .

hope this helps 

cheers

On 01/09/2017 at 10:00 AM, sam2 said:

Hi,

I had submitted PCC from my own country 11 months before coming to Australia. After that, during the whole time I have been in Australia without one day living here. I wanted to know that whether CO will ask me PCC (from my own country). Is there anybody who has similar experience? Thanks.

Regards,

Sam

Hello mate let me help you.

plents of people are asking this question in the forum.

if you haven't gone back to ur country since u came to Australia then your old PCC from back home will work again. You don't need one.

if you haven't gone back home then how could you do crime or anything back home, it's as simple as that so your old PCC back home gonna work again.

no need of new one, that's what I did in my previous visa.

On 31/08/2017 at 3:48 PM, Pax said:

I am not sure, but to be safe, I would recommend to wait one week. As the annual leave rules in most of the companies is 20 working days annually. 

Hello

you need to wait 1 week only bcoz in Australia 4 weeks holiday is legal in a year so for 2 year 8 weeks holiday is genuine and you get paid for that holiday which can be seen in pay slip.

so it's just common sense mate

cheers

On 31/08/2017 at 3:48 PM, Pax said:

Hello

you need to wait 1 week only bcoz in Australia 4 weeks holiday is legal in a year for full time worker so for 2 year 8 weeks holiday is genuine and you get paid for that holiday which can be seen in pay slip.

cheers

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Hello everyone,

i am new in this forum. It's great ideas to share all the information each other.

i am really confused with one year full time work required for 887 visa?

what does one year full time work means?? Can some one explain me.??

is it doing 35 hours each week times 52 weeks which will be1820 hours or is it ok if I do 1820 hours in one year but not 35 hours each week, some week I did 48 hours, some weeks I did 20-30 hours only and so on but at the end of one year I did more than 2000 hours.

or if I do part time job for 2 years which will be more than 1820 hours??

would this satisfy one year full time work??

please clarify??

thanks in advance

Hi,

I am new member of this forum. I am hoping to apply 887 visa coming October. My wife(Secondary Applicant ) got IELTS scores overall 5.5 ( R-4, W-6,S-6,L-6) . However, Border.gov describes Functional English as below.

An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing.

As per my understanding above score satisfy this requirement even though she scored 4 for Reading componenet .

Anyway can anyone please advise know about this issue.

Thanks in advance

Buddriyana

Edited by Budd
Missing info

On 9/2/2017 at 7:33 PM, Jason said:

Hi,

My migration agent told me that in order too prove one-year employment requirement, you need to work al least 35 hours per week for that period (totally 52 weeks). You can work different jobs (flltime/parttime/casual) at the same time provided to satisfy 35h/week.

I am new in this forum. This is my first post.

FYI:

I submited my 887 on 15/05/2017.  

Processed by Case officer on 21/08/2017 asking for supporting documents (letter of employment reference and notice of assessment).

Submited required documents on 4/9/2017.

9 hours ago, Pearl said:

Hi,

My migration agent told me that in order too prove one-year employment requirement, you need to work al least 35 hours per week for that period (totally 52 weeks). You can work different jobs (flltime/parttime/casual) at the same time provided to satisfy 35h/week.

I am new in this forum. This is my first post.

FYI:

I submited my 887 on 15/05/2017.  

Processed by Case officer on 21/08/2017 asking for supporting documents (letter of employment reference and notice of assessment).

Submited required documents on 4/9/2017.

What's your question dear?