887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 8/27/2017 at 2:35 PM, 887-Applied said:

Re: It seem like you came in Australia in Oct-2014 your two duration  complete in October-2016 (If you live in low populated area) You over stay 6 months then applied  on 22-May-2017 .......Seem all is perfect fulfil criteria you will get direct grant shortly or may be coming week. As per previous result they grant on 22nd Aug who applied case on 15th May 2017......... Best Of luck

Thanks for those positive words

1 hour ago, May21 said:

If i will do the attachment, what section I will upload it, does it will be on the section provided before,, or there is a separate section for additional docs for the CO easily see it (i cant find any section designated for additional docs) ,,

for the utilitily bills ,does it needs to be 24 months,

for bank staement, does it need the 2 to 3 pages for each month or the first page will do,, 

i have one more question,, for taxation assessment coz it do happens that i have 2 ddresses for the past 2 years,, on 2016 assessment it was good, but on 2017 my agent still use my 2016 address (i transferred on my current address feb 2017,,, will it will be a problem,, even they ask taxation for employment evidence, or i will just submit one because they are only asking for at least one year evidence.

Thanks in advance SIV

I am not sure for attaching additional documents. Some others may help you, be in contact with ones who submitted additional documents upon CO request.

Utility bills, try to attach 3-4 bills for each year, first and last is a must.

I attached all pages of bank statements,  to show address, salary payment and fortnightly rent transfer. Just highlight these credit and debit lines . ( I did like this)

Tax assessment... I'm not sure of address issue case. Anyway attach 2016 one. To be on safer side, I advised to attach both. 

I am quite worried about submission of my working documents. I submitted 2015-16 (Notice of assessment). Pay slips, Bank transactions statement, Rental Agreement, Rental ledger, Utility bills, Rental payment bank transactions, I have submitted all documents as much as I can. But, I did not submit Notice of Assessment (2016-17) My accountant is busy she said we a time until end of October............. Guys, What will you advise?  

Hello all, 

887 Submitted on 16 Apr 2017,

CO allocation 26 July 17,

Requested for more info / docs,

Submitted within 28 days....

Q1: How long after the 28 days period the file is re-opened..?

Q2: Have a new born, sent his birth certificate (certified copy and app form mailed) to GSM team 10 on 23/8/17, they have received the docs (as per au post).

However, no update on immi a/c...Of course awaiting his passport from VFS in Perth (possibly will have in the next 7-10 days).

Q3: What would happen if the file is re-opened, before i get my little ones passport, if put on hold again, what would be the time frame....

Q3: Being a sub-contractor, i have no pay slips (and they have asked for it), however- have submitted a letter from the employer, contracts and tax doc (not notice of           assessment, individual tax returns). Would this be a major drama..?

Waiting is not easy...:( 

Any recommendations / suggestions would be of much help....

20 hours ago, Peeyush said:

Hi

I got my Visa today. I applied on 20 May and got my Visa today. I gave all the documents including scanned copies of passport, birth certificates, marriage certificate, rental agreements, utility bills, payslips of my wife, bank statements. No form 80 or nothing as such. 

Thanks a lot guys. I wish everyone who is waiting to get their visa soon...

Thanks

Congratulations.

As you informed that your secondary for 489 visa has applyed as primary in 887.did Co asked anything regarding.g this? Any query about English requirement?

Please  share about all the papers that you have submitted during your application.

1 hour ago, Nurjahan said:

Congratulations.

As you informed that your secondary for 489 visa has applyed as primary in 887.did Co asked anything regarding.g this? Any query about English requirement?

Please  share about all the papers that you have submitted during your application.

No he didn't.... It was all smooth.... No question of english requirement for secondary applicant which was primary applicant this time... I had my english reuirment complete as secondary this time....so all went well

52 minutes ago, 887-Applied said:

Hi, 

Yesterday I got an email they asked further requirement which is AFP clearance certificate which I already submitted in which my other alliance name was not mentioned, only official name was written. :-( 

How long my process extend..............

Hi 887 can you specify what do you mean by "my other alliance name was not mentioned" ? 

1 minute ago, 7Jun17 said:

Hi 887 can you specify what do you mean by "my other alliance name was not mentioned" ? 

For instance: My wife surname before and after marriage is change so they asked AFP clearance for both name even not in PP. My university name spelling and passport name spelling is change they asked get clearance of both names. I did not mention due to negligence to AFP when I get certificate because this name spelling never used in Australia :-(

Incase of your wife's name change, aren't they satisfied with the marriage certificate ? I submitted our marriage certificate. My wife's surname also changed after marriage but her passport carries  her new name with my family name. Was your situation same?

Hi everyone,

Just got my family's 887 visa.

Visa applied : 14/04/2017

First CO : 21/07/2017( asked for English translation of police certificate of other counties)

My husband were out of Australia from 05 to 25 August.

Emailed CO to notice my husband was back to Australia on 28 August.

Second CO : grant today 30/08/2017

Thanks very much this forum is great.

Some notice:

1. I did not upload 1221 form. Uploaded 80 form.

2. During the two years living in Australia, I travelled to other countries for about 8 weeks.

3. My husband and my son did not live in Australia for 2 years. My husband was living and working outside of Australia for the whole time and only came to Australia when we submitted the 887 application

Pax

2 hours ago, Pax said:

Hi everyone,

Just got my family's 887 visa.

Visa applied : 14/04/2017

First CO : 21/07/2017( asked for English translation of police certificate of other counties)

My husband were out of Australia from 05 to 25 August.

Emailed CO to notice my husband was back to Australia on 28 August.

Second CO : grant today 30/08/2017

Thanks very much this forum is great.

Some notice:

1. I did not upload 1221 form. Uploaded 80 form.

2. During the two years living in Australia, I travelled to other countries for about 8 weeks.

3. My husband and my son did not live in Australia for 2 years. My husband was living and working outside of Australia for the whole time and only came to Australia when we submitted the 887 application

Pax

Congratulations!!!

Thank you for the great hints.

I just wonder if you compensated the 8 weeks absence before you applied to 887, or you just applied on 2 years sharp??? I have same scenario, as i spent overseas almost 4 weeks in each year of residency... do I need to compensate them before I apply?

Thank you again