19 minutes ago, MLB said:

Hi

Silent observer of this forum.

Applied - 20/04/2017

Co assigned - 26/07/2017

PCC submitted - 20/08/2017

Pr granted - 10/10/2017

CO - Melissa

Finally waiting time is over. Hope this will help u guys.

Thanx

Congratulation MLB,feel happy for you. 

Do you have any newborn/dependents ?

thx

Hi 

I am new to this forum this is my first post.

I have applied my 887 Visa  on 09 October 2017. I just got few questions any help would be much appreciated.

1) Do i need to do Australian Police check only or do i need to do Indian police check as well?

2) I have been given a bridging visa can I apply for medicare card with that bridging visa and cancel my private health insurance?

3) I have my payslips from the employer for more than 52 weeks but only thing is that payslip has my wrong address on them ( but it is still in melbourne only as my designated area is melbourne)
Shall i upload this payslips or shall I write some letter regarding that as our payroll office has never updated my address on their records.

4) My passport is expiring on 28052018 do you think it could be a problem as it states we strongly recommend passports to have validity for more than 6 months ( mine is just 7 months)

Thanks in advance
waiting for your replies...

2 hours ago, sunnyabat said:

Hi 

I have applied my 887 Visa  on 09 October 2017. I just got few questions any help would be much appreciated.

1) Do i need to do Australian Police check only or do i need to do Indian police check as well?

2) I have been given a bridging visa can I apply for medicare card with that bridging visa and cancel my private health insurance?

3) I have my payslips from the employer for more than 52 weeks but only thing is that payslip has my wrong address on them ( but it is still in melbourne only as my designated area is melbourne)
Shall i upload this payslips or shall I write some letter regarding that as our payroll office has never updated my address on their records.

4) My passport is expiring on 28052018 do you think it could be a problem as it states we strongly recommend passports to have validity for more than 6 months ( mine is just 7 months)

Thanks in advance

Hi Sunnyabat

I am not a expert but just to give u a bump below are my answers

1. If u sent to India after u migrting to Australia I think u will need a poloce clearance from India as well. I went to 3.5 months and 3 weekd in both years, so I obtained a Police clearance from my Country again.

2. Yes I enrolled in medicare on last friday after showing them the bridging visa. I went to the medicare center in city and since it was so busy they didn't give me a medicare number and said my card will come in 4 weeks. But my husband went to Broadmeadows center and he was given a temporary receipt with the card number which he can use straight away.

3. If u have any other document to prove your address, a letter which explains the address difference would suffice.

4. Not sure about this. 

50 minutes ago, Perth887 said:

Finally got the golden email just now

Congrats mate,

Can you share some info about your newborn please.

Is baby born after 887 logdement?

Did you told for paper based medical only or physical medical? 

Did you call immi as well?

thankx a lot

Hi all,

I was following this thread as my partner applied for 887 visa and she got her VISA today,

would like to thanks all members who share valuable information.

And good luck to everyone still waiting,

her time line,

VISA application 16/07/17

Direct grant  13/10/17

D1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dinu001 said:

Hi all,

I was following this thread as my partner applied for 887 visa and she got her VISA today,

would like to thanks all members who share valuable information.

And good luck to everyone still waiting,

her time line,

VISA application 16/07/17

Direct grant  13/10/17

D1

Congrats mate, you are so lucky

• Thanks 1

Dear all,

I've just got visa grant this afternoon.

FYI,

Application submitted on 15/05/2017

CO allocated on 21/08/2017

Submitted documents on 04/09/2017 (letter of employer reference and notice of assessment).

Visa granted onn 13/10/2017.

It's been such a long journey and I wish everyone the best. We all get there.

Cheers,

Dear all,
I've just got visa grant this afternoon.
FYI,
Application submitted on 15/05/2017
CO allocated on 21/08/2017
Submitted documents on 04/09/2017 (letter of employer reference and notice of assessment).
Visa granted onn 13/10/2017.
It's been such a long journey and I wish everyone the best. We all get there.
Cheers,

Congratulations
Who was your CO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/10/2017 at 11:50 AM, sunnyabat said:

Hi 

Thanks in advance

Question 4: To be safe, I suggest you should renew your passport and update Immi with your change of passport details . Think about you will be still using your passport of your current nationality until you are eligible for Oz citizenship. 

I am not sure by the time CO allocates your application, they will accept your "nearly expired " passport. You better call Immi and ask about it or start to renew your passport now. 

Hope it might help!

Hi All,

I am one of silent observers of this forum. 

I got my grant today, thanks to all who shared their valuable information here. thanks again, 

my timeline is 

Applied 27/04/2017

CO asked further documentation 09/08/2017

uploaded documents 18/08/2017

Grant today. 

good luck to all who are waiting and I can understand your feelings. best of luck.