887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Reddy222 said:

Guys these are the documents that I have uploaded 

Residence --

Letter from Room mates (Room sharing agreement)

Gas Bill 

Registration (Car)

Car Insurance

Bank account 

Bank state ments

Job---

Play slips -53 weeks

Employment reference letters

Notice of assessments- 3 Years (  2014-15 , 15-16 , 16-17)

Group certificates.

AFP

PCC

Form 80

Form 1221

Passport Pic Signed at Back

I have Included my wife employment as well as she is working from June 2017 full time.

Included her notice of assessment 2016-2017

Her pay slips

Form 80

Form 1221

Bank statements

PCC

AFP

Room sharing agreement 

Proof of Age card

Passport Pic signed at back

I have recently heard in regards from 1023 I have submitted that as well as my family members are not migrating with me.

I didn't select OTHERS before so I have submitted that form before case officer allocated.

Hope this helps you Guys....

If any one got questions please I am happy to answer ....

All the best GUYS hope to here More grants this Month.......

Congrats Mate, wish you all the best in the coming future,

Have you applied by your self or via an agent?

Have you applied right after completing 2 years, or waited for sometime?

thank you in advance 

Hi All,

We applied for 887 on 7th September and today we've got request for additional docs from officer.

They asked AFP for my wife, but I already submitted it earlier.   In description for this letter was mentioned:

Character requirements – Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National
Police Check

Updated - please ensure you include your alias. Please refer below for further details
The information provided below explains the requirements relating to the checklist item(s)
listed above

When entering your name on the National Police Check Application Form, ensure
your legal name is entered as shown on your current passport. You must also include
any previous names you have been known by, any aliases and/or anglicised names.
List all names in the National Police Check Application Form, matching the order and
format of the name in your passport. If the name on the police clearance certificate
received by us is different from your passport or does not list any aliases you have
been known by, you will be requested to obtain another police certificate.

As I understand, they are asking for my wife's previous name (before marriage ), I didn't mentioned her previous surname when prepare her AFP before.

Probably, I have to do new AFP certificate and mention her previous surname, but I don't know where I have to put it in AFP online form...

Please, can anybody share his experience in this case?  

Hi All,
We applied for 887 on 7th September and today we've got request for additional docs from officer.
They asked AFP for my wife, but I already submitted it earlier.   In description for this letter was mentioned:
Character requirements – Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National
Police Check
Updated - please ensure you include your alias. Please refer below for further details
The information provided below explains the requirements relating to the checklist item(s)
listed above
When entering your name on the National Police Check Application Form, ensure
your legal name is entered as shown on your current passport. You must also include
any previous names you have been known by, any aliases and/or anglicised names.
List all names in the National Police Check Application Form, matching the order and
format of the name in your passport. If the name on the police clearance certificate
received by us is different from your passport or does not list any aliases you have
been known by, you will be requested to obtain another police certificate.

As I understand, they are asking for my wife's previous name (before marriage ), I didn't mentioned her previous surname when prepare her AFP before.
Probably, I have to do new AFP certificate and mention her previous surname, but I don't know where I have to put it in AFP online form...
Please, can anybody share his experience in this case?  
Hi Alx,

I applied AFP last month with my name on the passport also my previous name. And I got the AFP with the two names. I'm sure on the AFP online application there is a column " known by any other names". Check once again

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fareena said:

Hi,                                                                         We have submitted our 887 visa on 15 of September anyone here who are in the same slot of time and when do you think v can expect our golden email

I could have applied on 27th September but agent wanted me to stay few more weeks to cover my travels outside Aus. Hence applied on 23rd October! With the current time line, I am expecting end of January! (feels like quite far! *sigh* ) Thanks to this forum ! 

Hi guys.
I have one question for the 1 year working experience. 
The definition of full time job is that you work at least 35 hours per week. what about public holidays? if there is a public holiday that I do not work, so I might have only 30 hours in that week. Does this week still count as a full time week?

Thanks in advance

19 hours ago, Raed said:

Congrats Mate, wish you all the best in the coming future,

Have you applied by your self or via an agent?

Have you applied right after completing 2 years, or waited for sometime?

thank you in advance 

I have applied my self. I have waited for 5 months as I went out of country for couple of months..

Is that any one in this group apply 887 visa with newborn? 

On 08/12/2017 at 9:42 AM, Reddy222 said:

Guys got Direct grant 

Applies---- 7/09/2017

Direct grant ---8/12/2017

Finally wait is over :D:D

I will post all the documents what I have uploaded in the evening....

Many Thanks for this Form which helped me a lot

Congrats bro. 

On 09/12/2017 at 7:30 AM, howie said:

Hi guys.
I have one question for the 1 year working experience. 
The definition of full time job is that you work at least 35 hours per week. what about public holidays? if there is a public holiday that I do not work, so I might have only 30 hours in that week. Does this week still count as a full time week?

Thanks in advance

Better not to count it as a weekly full time work period

Hello I got my diamond email today grant letter today 12/12/2017                                                   1st case officer 1/9/2017 asked for docs.               Proof of work, wife’s English paperwork.               2nd case officer 26/10/2017 asked for docs.         My child evidence of custody form 1229.             3rd case officer grant letter.                                     Thank you forum been very helpful in collecting docs and also very up to date with information.  Wish u luck everyone I hope you all get your grant letter soon. Happy new year and merry Xmas to everyone in advance 

Edited by Vishal
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Vishal said:

Hello I got my diamond email today grant letter today 12/12/2017                                                   1st case officer 1/9/2017 asked for docs.               Proof of work, wife’s English paperwork.               2nd case officer 26/10/2017 asked for docs.         My child evidence of custody form 1229.             3rd case officer grant letter.                                     Thank you forum been very helpful in collecting docs and also very up to date with information.  Wish u luck everyone I hope you all get your grant letter soon. Happy new year and merry Xmas to everyone in advance 

Congrats Vishal,

You haven't specified when did you Applied the Visa 

On 08/12/2017 at 4:09 PM, Marry said:

Hi, 

Yes, I’m from PAK -> Lahore and applied 887 visa on 30th Sep! What about you?

same here from Pakistan

applied in 14 july 17

asked docs 19 10 17

docs provided 14 11 17

waiting for response now????

what is your case timeline???

Anyway I am from Islamabad Pakistan