I got my PR today.

Applied on September 1st.

Direct grant.

My daughter was born in Australia.

she is 15 months old.

I applied for HAP before the Co asks.

Good luck

Hi Nima, 

How long did it take for your daughter to get the 489 visa? I mailed the paperwork to DIBP for my six-month-old daughter’s 489 visa two weeks ago but still no response yet. This is why I haven’t lodge the application for 887 visa. In addition, did you applied for HAP after your submitting the 887 application? Is there any link for it after the submission?

Thanks!

On 11/30/2017 at 2:40 PM, rags said:

Thank you !!!!

Employment:

Reference letter

Payslips (52 in one file)

PayG letters 

Notice of Assessment

Residence:

Statutory Declaration (I shared accommodation for some time)

Bank Statements

TFN communication, AFP communication 

Rental agreement/ ledger

Utility bills (Electricy and gas)

hi rags,

Same as you, i shared the accommodation with a local family for the first 2 months after i arrived in australia. So nothing can prove my stay but the statutory declaration and one letter for my TFN. Do you think that is enough as proof for the stay? Please kindly response.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Sharky said:

Hi Nima, 

How long did it take for your daughter to get the 489 visa? I mailed the paperwork to DIBP for my six-month-old daughter’s 489 visa two weeks ago but still no response yet. This is why I haven’t lodge the application for 887 visa. In addition, did you applied for HAP after your submitting the 887 application? Is there any link for it after the submission?

Thanks!

Hi Sharky,

after I got her passport I applied for her visa and told them I am going to go holiday overseas.

They sent the visa faster.

HAP ID could be done any time.

You could apply from your immi account.

On 11/30/2017 at 7:20 PM, ricky21232 said:

Hi Rags...Congrats Mate !! 

I applied on 10th Sept....hope I will be the next.

One question - what option did you select " Non-migrating" or "Others" for your parents ??

Actually, I selected "Non migrating" for my parents...thinking to submit 1023 form before CO allocate.

I think I selected "Others" for the parents. If they are appearing on the application screen, I suggest submitting 1023 form before even the CO is allocated.

On 12/2/2017 at 10:42 AM, Sharky said:

hi rags,

Same as you, i shared the accommodation with a local family for the first 2 months after i arrived in australia. So nothing can prove my stay but the statutory declaration and one letter for my TFN. Do you think that is enough as proof for the stay? Please kindly response.

Thanks!

Do you have a bank statement for those 2 months. I think that will be helpful.

11 hours ago, Nima said:

Hi Sharky,

after I got her passport I applied for her visa and told them I am going to go holiday overseas.

They sent the visa faster.

HAP ID could be done any time.

You could apply from your immi account.

Thank you Nima, all the best wishes!

12 minutes ago, rags said:

Do you have a bank statement for those 2 months. I think that will be helpful.

Thank you Rags, i think i might as well wait two more months cause i cannot give any other stronger evidence. All the best wishes!

Edited by Sharky

On 11/30/2017 at 8:36 PM, Bunny said:

Hi Ricky

I also select non accompanying members. But when I saw the post from Avi I click on "update us" button in the immi account and notified them about the incorrect answer. Hope that will reduce any delays.

Hi Bunny,

Thank you. Just want to confirm if "notify us" will work or do we need to submit 1023 form as well? 

Hi Guys,

887 applied on 22 aug 17

co asked additional document on 17 nov 17  (CO name Sophorn)

submitted additional  documents on 1 dec 17

Now application in process

(so far additional documents they asked for is

• Notice of assesment
  • bank statement to show salary)

1 hour ago, ZL111 said:

Hello everyone

I have a question about 887 visa, does anyone provide photograph in your application? If it is required, how can I print my name on the photo? 

I use softcopy photo (took one with smartphone) then copy and paste the photo (make it passport size) on a excel worksheet, type name next to it then convert to PDF format. 

Edited by JOGC

Hi to all awesome members of this group,

I need your kind Advice and suggestions regarding my application:

My Timelines: 

Visa 887 applies on 30th Sep, I have also added my parents and brother under non-accompany family members!

submitted all required doc as per my best knowledge:

For Residency: Lease Contract, Rental Receipts, Utility Bills and Bank Statements (For first 40 days, I stayed in a shared accommodation but I was not able to arrange Satutary Declaration and I hope that my Bank Statement will cover that gap) 

For Employment: Job Contracts, Experience Letter, Salary Slips, Notice of Assesment, PAYG and Superannuation Statement

For my Husband: His Result Card and English Language Certificate from his College

Police Character Certificates: From Australia as well as Pakistan for myself and my Husband

For my kids: School Certificates and School Reports

Form 80 and 1221 for myself and my Husband (manually filled and scanned) 

Marriage Certificate 

Passports, Birth Certificates and Driving Licenses

Passport sized photos for all 4 of us, but they were old which I submitted for 489 visa and without name or signatures!

I was not very confident while submitting myself, but to save money I didn’t lodged through agent!!

I have not submitted the attested copies! I just scanned the original docs and uploaded!

Now I’m waiting for CO, please advice if I have missed something important or can upload something to avoid delays? 

Thanks 

Edited by Marry