887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

19 hours ago, Raed said:

Thanks Punj,

So if I paid the fees now, can I start uploading docs gradually during the coming month and then, once ready, make the final submission?

Thank you again.

Final submission means - you pay visa fee and lodge a visa. You MUST have satisfied all the requirements on the day of lodgement including 2 years stay and others (if there are any in your case).

You might get rejectetion if visa is lodged before satisfying all necessary conditions. 

hi Everyone,

My case timeline is:

Application Submitted:                                                                          15 July 2017

CO ask for dependent Functional English and Police check on :    20 Oct 2017

Documents Submitted:                                                                           14 Nov 2017

is somebody on same timeline or was on same page please reply?

53 minutes ago, kash said:

hi Everyone,

My case timeline is:

Application Submitted:                                                                          15 July 2017

CO ask for dependent Functional English and Police check on :    20 Oct 2017

Documents Submitted:                                                                           14 Nov 2017

is somebody on same timeline or was on same page please reply?

Yes mate!

Make sure you have submitted the requested docs accurately!

they will open ur case again in about 30-40 days and you will have the grant...Only if everything is accurate!

If anything missing...unnecessary 2-3 months delay...and will add to ur frustration!

Good Luck?

On 11/15/2017 at 11:13 PM, Teamon said:

Hi Applied on 25 Aug

Direct grant -15 Nov

have dependants-wife n son

CO-Wendy

what a speed?goodluck everyone 

Congratulations guys. Can I ask you if your application status changed from Received to In progress before getting Direct grant? 

Thanks 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SamSL said:

Hi Guys,

Got my email this morning.

Applied on 19 May

CO 22 Aug

Grant 22/11

A Long wait is over. Thanks everyone on this Forum and good luck Everyone. Hope you guys will get it soon.

Congratulations mate.
Whats the better time to apply  AFP PCC . Is it good to apply 4-5 weeks before 887 visa lodgment date ? Before complete 2 years on 489 visa. Thanks