887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

35 minutes ago, May21 said:

what a day to end the week

finally, we got it

timeline: 

applied - may 21 

co        - aug 28

request for newborn medical / submitted sept 5 / forgot to tick information provided / ticked september 25

granted -  3:00 pm nov 25

Congratulations. It seems they are checking applications from 28th . Good

2 hours ago, May21 said:

finally, we got it

timeline: 

applied - may 21 

co        - aug 28

request for newborn medical / submitted sept 5 / forgot to tick information provided / ticked september 25

Congrats bro. Can you please let me know how we do medical for newborn baby? My daughter is just 3 months old. 

2 hours ago, May21 said:

finally, we got it

timeline: 

applied - may 21 

co        - aug 28

Congratulations!!!!!

26 minutes ago, May21 said:

you need to wait for the CO to advise you mate and got HAP Id, then look for accredited clinic (Bupa medical services)

Hey guys, 

For babies under 6 months of age don't need a proper medical. For them you get a letter/report from GP, and Bupa don't do any medical for babies under 6mon. If the baby is born in Australia tough. 

6 minutes ago, Kamran said:

Hey guys, 

For babies under 6 months of age don't need a proper medical. For them you get a letter/report from GP, and Bupa don't do any medical for babies under 6mon. If the baby is born in Australia tough. 

Yes my daughter born in Australia. Can you suggest whether I go GP and gets baby assement and submit online?  Or I should wait for further advise? 

3 hours ago, Tsep said:

Congrats bro. Can you please let me know how we do medical for newborn baby? My daughter is just 3 months old. 

Kamran is right!

my second child will be 4 months on the 1 Dec....

The CO will request you for a paper based examination, once allocated...just go to your GP...

i just did this last week & awaiting..

12 hours ago, Barracountry said:

Kamran is right!

my second child will be 4 months on the 1 Dec....

The CO will request you for a paper based examination, once allocated...just go to your GP...

i just did this last week & awaiting..

Thanks for info.  Is that I can upload daughter medical now without CO asked?  Or I will wait for? For saving time. 

52 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Thanks for info.  Is that I can upload daughter medical now without CO asked?  Or I will wait for? For saving time. 

Good thought mate.....It’s a requirement not to perform any medical tests / paper based examinations conducted- until the CO has formally requested one!

i have read some cases where the CO have  not even asked for the Medicals!

I had waited 2.5 Months just to get this referral from the CO...

Though some of us have been lucky to get it within 2-4 weeks!

Hope this helps?

46 minutes ago, Barracountry said:

Good thought mate.....It’s a requirement not to perform any medical tests / paper based examinations conducted- until the CO has formally requested one!

i have read some cases where the CO have  not even asked for the Medicals!

I had waited 2.5 Months just to get this referral from the CO...

Though some of us have been lucky to get it within 2-4 weeks!

Hope this helps?

I hope so. CO will not asked. Thank you 

1 hour ago, samir said:

I received email from case officer asking for more documents to prove working 1 year full time

Hmm, that adds to the delay in your grant. But did you not submit employment reference, payslips, tax docs? What else are you planning to upload?

5 minutes ago, rags said:

Hmm, that adds to the delay in your grant. But did you not submit employment reference, payslips, tax docs? What else are you planning to upload?

I submitted all that and They asked for certified copies of bank statements, tax notice of assessment and superannuation statement. I thinks I will try to certify all the documents I submitted before and new requested ones and wait ??

1 minute ago, samir said:

I submitted all that and They asked for certified copies of bank statements, tax notice of assessment and superannuation statement. I thinks I will try to certify all the documents I submitted before and new requested ones and wait ??

Good luck friend. I applied on 7th Sep, 4 days after you..... ..hoping to get some news in next two days. Will keep you posted.

2 hours ago, rags said:

Good luck friend. I applied on 7th Sep, 4 days after you..... ..hoping to get some news in next two days. Will keep you posted.

What is the difference between tax notice of assessment they asked and gross payment,pay slips and employment references I submitted? Really frustrated ??