887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

39 minutes ago, Nino said:

People who applied around september, what is your application status?My still "received". Is that normal?

I applied in 3rd of September and it is still received. I do not think it will be changed till case officer asks for more documents. If you got direct grant it will be changed from received to Finalized. 

• Like 1

Hi All,

I have been a silent user of this valuable forum. I have been in Katherine ( NT Regional) under 489 since December 2015 and ready to apply 887 but unfortunately I have been caught for Drunk Driving ( Medium Range ) yesterday night and to be appear on local court on  15th January 2018. (How silly me??)

Has anyone come across similar situation in this forum ? Appreciate your thoughts on following matters. 

1. I am thinking to apply AFP PCC within this week as nothing would be on that  because still not convicted by court. Is it too early to apply AFP PCC as I am going to apply mid December. 

2.Can CO track down such offences if I submit clean PCC or Should I inform on Form 80.

Thanks in advance. 

11 hours ago, DarDec said:

Hi All,

I have been a silent user of this valuable forum. I have been in Katherine ( NT Regional) under 489 since December 2015 and ready to apply 887 but unfortunately I have been caught for Drunk Driving ( Medium Range ) yesterday night and to be appear on local court on  15th January 2018. (How silly me??)

Has anyone come across similar situation in this forum ? Appreciate your thoughts on following matters. 

1. I am thinking to apply AFP PCC within this week as nothing would be on that  because still not convicted by court. Is it too early to apply AFP PCC as I am going to apply mid December. 

2.Can CO track down such offences if I submit clean PCC or Should I inform on Form 80.

Thanks in advance. 

Don't worry I was in same sate. It dosen't effect your PR just apply AFP and submit 

Good morning guys,

I am planning to lodge 887 in the coming month,  and I would like to get your feedback on when I can start loading files to ImmiAccount,

I mean, If I want to apply on 15 Dec. sharp, would the system enable me to start loading files one month earlier and keep them on hold and then confirm application later (on the planned date)? 

I appreciate your feedback please? :)

Thank you

Raed

11 hours ago, 887-Applied said:

Keep in mind drunk driving is not a criminal offence

Use of drugs, sex assaults, robbery, child abuse these are criminal offence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate.

Should I mention that on Form 80 . There is  question relate to waiting legal actions 

"been charged with any offence that is 
currently awaiting legal action?'

16 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Thanks mate.

Should I mention that on Form 80 . There is  question relate to waiting legal actions 

Wait till the court out come... But they will not register as criminal offence for sure..... More over don't fill form 80 with offence pending it won't look good for case officer and might get delayed your application. 

51 minutes ago, Reddy222 said:

Don't worry I was in same sate. It dosen't effect your PR just apply AFP and submit 

Thanks mate.

Did you mention it on your Form 80 or somewhere else

Should I mention that on Form 80 refer to below question.  

6 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Thanks mate.

Did you mention it on your Form 80 or somewhere else

Should I mention that on Form 80 refer to below question.  

I'am suggesting you to upload Form 80 after 18 Jan 2018. Coz it will take minimum 3 months for the case to get assigned with in that time wait for court out come and upload Form 80.

14 minutes ago, Reddy222 said:

Wait till the court out come... But they will not register as criminal offence for sure..... More over don't fill form 80 with offence pending it won't look good for case officer and might get delayed your application. 

Thanks for your input.

I have already applied the AFP PCC even I am planing to lodge 22nd December2017 . Then I can submit clean PCC. Hope it will work well. 

1 minute ago, DarDec said:

Thanks for your input.

I have already applied the AFP PCC even I am planing to lodge 22nd December2017 . Then I can submit clean PCC. Hope it will work well. 

PCC and AFP outcomes dosen't effect that But Form 80 Make sure that everything is clear dont't menction that been charged with any offence that is 
don't mention that in your Form 80. Anyways u will get clearance from AFP and PCC as it is not major crime that was civil offence as long as u didn't hit someone.

3 minutes ago, Reddy222 said:

I'am suggesting you to upload Form 80 after 18 Jan 2018. Coz it will take minimum 3 months for the case to get assigned with in that time wait for court out come and upload Form 80.

Yes. It make more sense. Any how did you deal your case. If you do not mind can you inbox me. Appreciate your kind support. 

3 minutes ago, Reddy222 said:

PCC and AFP outcomes dosen't effect that But Form 80 Make sure that everything is clear dont't menction that been charged with any offence that is 
don't mention that in your Form 80. Anyways u will get clearance from AFP and PCC as it is not major crime that was civil offence as long as u didn't hit someone.

All good mate. I do not mention it anyway. It is driving on medium range alcohol offence. You are legend. 

1 hour ago, Raed said:

Good morning guys,

I am planning to lodge 887 in the coming month,  and I would like to get your feedback on when I can start loading files to ImmiAccount,

I mean, If I want to apply on 15 Dec. sharp, would the system enable me to start loading files one month earlier and keep them on hold and then confirm application later (on the planned date)? 

I appreciate your feedback please? :)

Thank you

Raed

You can not upload files/documents till you pay Visa fee.

Once visa amount is paid, link to upload docs will get enabled with recommendations of documents need to be uploaded. 

3 minutes ago, Punj said:

Once visa amount is paid, link to upload docs will get enabled with recommendations of documents need to be uploaded. 

Wait until your 2 years is finished. If you pay now and upload documents you are applying before you finish your regional stay and you might get rejected. 

Dear All,

I am a new member of this forum. I have the following question.

I got my 489 visa on 15/12/2015 and I am planning to lodge my visa on 18th December 2017. Do anyone have any suggestion for me when should I apply? Also I have travelled overseas 3 times during last 2 years on 489 visa by following dates in the same country.

23 March 2016 to 06 April 2016   (Work purpose) 14 days

22 December 2016 to 09 January 2017 (Recreation purpose) 18 Days

31 August 2016 to 09 September 2017 (work Purpose) 14 days

Please advise me.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Punj said:

Thanks Punj,

So if I paid the fees now, can I start uploading docs gradually during the coming month and then, once ready, make the final submission?

Thank you again.