887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, slvicky said:

But in 887 visa page, it stated that only dependents who turned 18 after current visa(in our case 489) is granted should provide IELTS. 

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 1.18.12 pm.png

They asked two of my friends wife for ielts as they didn't provide it before. When they get 489 visa they gave ielts result. As the ielts is more than 3 years old they asked to provide it again.

19 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Hi, Did you submit spouse's IELTS certificate? 

Hey don't stress Mate 

Just Provide the Functional Language Certificate, I am saying this because of my own Personal Experience I have Provided Wifes Functional English Docs when we have applied 489 

I applied 887 in September and thought I don't need to submit the Functional English doc for the wife but CO came back to me in Mid FEB asking the same 

57 minutes ago, 887australia said:

Hey don't stress Mate 

Just Provide the Functional Language Certificate, I am saying this because of my own Personal Experience I have Provided Wifes Functional English Docs when we have applied 489 

I applied 887 in September and thought I don't need to submit the Functional English doc for the wife but CO came back to me in Mid FEB asking the same 

The functional English certificate I submitted for 489 is not valid anymore and my wife need to do ielts again it seems.

2 hours ago, B3sT said:

Do you think process gets slower if we change our address?

I have submitted my file in Nov 2017 and have submitted 2 yrs living and moved to different address with in same regional area... does it make any difference?

shouldnt be an issue as long as you provide enough docunments to proof both addresses. 

4 hours ago, 887australia said:

Hey don't stress Mate 

Hi mate,

Is your spouse doing ielts exam after CO requested it or you already did the exam?

12 hours ago, slvicky said:

Hi mate,

Is your spouse doing ielts exam after CO requested it or you already did the exam?

You can get away with it if your wifes Primary and Secondary Education is in English 

You just need to Provide the Certificate from the School that her medium of Language was English and you will be fine with it or else she needs to sit for an Exam 

Thank you 

On 11/30/2017 at 7:12 AM, rags said:

Hmm, it seems nothing happened yesterday.... 

has anyone heard from your friends / relatives .... are they picking up September applications????

Hi Guys, I have applied 887 on 10 Sept, CO contacted and ask for more docs which uploaded on 5 Jan. Since then nothing happened. My CO is Sophorn.

Anyone received Golden mail from CO Sophorn....

17 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi Guys, I have applied 887 on 10 Sept, CO contacted and ask for more docs which uploaded on 5 Jan. Since then nothing happened. My CO is Sophorn.

Anyone received Golden mail from CO Sophorn....

Hi mate, What did CO ask from you as additional docs

29 minutes ago, Bunny said:

No Alexoir :( looks like they have a lot of things to check in my file. Bit scared now. now I am the one who blocked the que :err:

I'm sure they're overwhelmed by how comprehensive your docs are and are mulling over them ?. You should receive your grant any time soon

• Haha 2