887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hi bro, finally lucky to get this. As per my understanding there is paper base medical needs to do for newborn 6 months old baby. Check with any professional lawyer for that.good luck. 

Hi Tsep, there is a bit of problem here, bupa would not accept the booking for under 6 months old baby http://www.bupamvs.com.au/appointments, now I have to contact my case officer for clarification, what a joke.

11 hours ago, Bunny said:

Hi I will be able to answer for this soon. I had only 709 days and 21 days out of county on annual leave. I applied on 03rd October and I should get a response soon. 

But based on others comments in this forum 4 weeks travel a year may be allowed.

Thanks mate hope you get your grant soon 

Hi Everyone,

I want some clarification regarding Form 80 for 887 Visa. Around one and half year ago I had gone through two traffic violations in Australia  (One red light and one over speeding by 7 kms). Both were paid at that time. Do I have to mention those in form 80. I went through form again and again but it is bit confusing. Can someone please help.

Hi everyone. I am new here. I am applying the 2nd week of March for 887. It is exact 2years of my arrival in Adelaide. I never went overseas in this two years. I am working as a casual worker for 18 months. The employer provided me the work reference letter stating that my working hr is up to 38hrs per week and salary is 1000 avg. The reference letter meet all the requirements of DIBP. But the problem is that I have only 35 payslips over 35hrs, some are even 45 50hrs; rest of them are around 30 32.

Do I need to provide 52 payslips or 10 to 15 38hrs payslips will do along with the reference letter?

Thanks for the support. 

50 minutes ago, SRKNA said:

Hi everyone. I am new here. I am applying the 2nd week of March for 887. It is exact 2years of my arrival in Adelaide. I never went overseas in this two years. I am working as a casual worker for 18 months. The employer provided me the work reference letter stating that my working hr is up to 38hrs per week and salary is 1000 avg. The reference letter meet all the requirements of DIBP. But the problem is that I have only 35 payslips over 35hrs, some are even 45 50hrs; rest of them are around 30 32.

Do I need to provide 52 payslips or 10 to 15 38hrs payslips will do along with the reference letter?

Thanks for the support. 

Hi SRKNA,

as you are casual employee, definitely you will need total 52 payslips with at-least 35 hrs per week on them as per DIBP requirement.

1 hour ago, SRKNA said:

Thanks, HeyMate.

As I am the main applicant and I lived here for 2years, does my wife also need to stay in australis for 2years?

You are welcome SRKNA.

Only main applicant needs to fulfill 2 years regional/designated area stay requirement and 1 year full time (35 hrs work) requirement. But your wife & kids (if any) must be present in Australia at the time of applying for 887 PR visa.

Moreover, while on 489 visa; your wife won't be able to live in any Metropolitan/city or outside of regional/designated area. She must have to stay & work in regional/designated area depending on the type of visa you are on. 

Hope this clarifies your question. :)

• Like 1

You are welcome SRKNA.
Only main applicant needs to fulfill 2 years regional/designated area stay requirement and 1 year full time (35 hrs work) requirement. But your wife & kids (if any) must be present in Australia at the time of applying for 887 PR visa.
Moreover, while on 489 visa; your wife won't be able to live in any Metropolitan/city or outside of regional/designated area. She must have to stay & work in regional/designated area depending on the type of visa you are on. 
Hope this clarifies your question. [emoji4]
Thank you Heymate, I had the same question too.. one more thing is, I and my husband are moving to Adelaide, I am the primary applicant now.. however, my husband can fulfill the visa condition and apply for 887 as the primary applicant right?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

HI, all   I am not main applicant (I am defector),  We applied 887 visa on 21 Sep in 2017 and First Co contacted to us 21 Jan 2018,  CO asked for my AFP (under English Name)  and submitted and still waiting 

I am wondering,  Do I need to stay in AU until Visa granted even I am not main applicant. Or Do main applicant only need to present in AU ?

When We applied it, we all were  in AU.

Because I need to flight  middle of March .  

if anybody knows about it  please let me know  

Thanks 

Edited by KKang

10 hours ago, Chopsan said:

Hi Everyone,

I want some clarification regarding Form 80 for 887 Visa. Around one and half year ago I had gone through two traffic violations in Australia  (One red light and one over speeding by 7 kms). Both were paid at that time. Do I have to mention those in form 80. I went through form again and again but it is bit confusing. Can someone please help.

Were they mentioned in your AFP?

Hi ,

Did anybody who applied in November 2017 get 887 grant ? I applied from 489 visa.

It's already more than 3 months passed without any update. Application status is still "RECEIVED ". No case officer is allocated.

Does anyone in the same boat? 

I appreciate if anyone can give timeframes of their grant.

Waiting ?

48 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

No that is not mentioned in AFP PCC

Well, Minor traffic offences are not considered as crime. some forum members had mentioned all records to show them as genuine while Some didn't choose to mention. I'd suggest to check with a immigration lawyer to be sure about it. 

3 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi ,

Did anybody who applied in November 2017 get 887 grant ? I applied from 489 visa.

It's already more than 3 months passed without any update. Application status is still "RECEIVED ". No case officer is allocated.

Does anyone in the same boat? 

I appreciate if anyone can give timeframes of their grant.

Waiting ?

According to this forum, no grants yet for those applied on October , so i guess we will have to wait till mid April. 

Hi Everyone,

I was a silent reader of this forum. I have received the golden email yesterday.

Applied 31st of July 2017.

Case officer assigned and asked all the documents (even they were all attached) on 30th of October. I reorganized them and attached a couple of more residential docs and I sent email to case officer that most of the docs are attached to immi account.-Also send them additional docs notification from immi account.

Case officer contacted second time and asked additional docs on 12nd of December.Uploaded 2nd of January. -Partner English ability and regional residential address, however, I was on family sponsor visa and not required to live in the regional area. I emailed him again saying that my visa is family sponsored.I made a table of contents and attached all residential address docs again.

Visa Grant on 22nd of February.

It was very stressful times when I asked for additional docs while all of them already available on the application date. But finally granted. 

All of the information in this forum was so much helpful. I thank you for all of you to share your visa process and good luck in the future.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Marry said:

Great News from me guys!!!
I just got our Direct Grant few minutes back!!!!

Applied on 30th Sep
Direct Grant on 23rd Feb (After about 4 months and 23 Days). Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This Group and Group Members have been the best support and great help for me......

Hope all waiting members got their grants soon.

Hey Bunny, you are next, get ready for your Direct Grant :-)

image.thumb.png.fd311ca7d034c66e67f2afe079604cd1.png

Congratulations Marry, you deserve to start the celebration now as it is really hard to get direct grant nowadays !

can you please share your uploaded documents and any specific document that you think it might help to get direct grant?

I have just submitted my application last week.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marry said:

Applied on 30th Sep
Direct Grant on 23rd Feb (After about 4 months and 23 Days). Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This Group and Group Members have been the best support and great help for me......

That's Fantastic Marry,  great news  indeed, Ps : You may want to remove this image as it contains your personal information :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Marry said:

Applied on 30th Sep

Congratulations Marry...