887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Samirk said:

Did anyone here applied on end week of august till first week of september and CO asked for more Docs and Still have notot receive   visa grant yet...like me?

Hi Samirk,

We are on the same boat.Don’t stress much mate.I have re-submitted doc at the end of nov(Move family members to Others).We will recieve some good news soon.This will be our week?

Thanks

On 2/17/2018 at 8:56 AM, Arafat said:

From my understanding Your bridging visa is not on effect unless your skilled regional visa expire. Now our 489 visa allow us to enter and exit from Australia multiple times. So I think you can travel out of Australia. However better you have to confirm with immigration department. they can give you a proper guidance. As you result is coming nearby.

Hi Arafat,

Thank you for your input. My agent says its possible but need to inform case officer. So she says there is a possibility my visa processing time could be affected.  Bu my friends went out without any issue! But its 4 months and my gut feeling is our visa grant is not far away! 

Guys, I have applied on early Nov but I'm travelling back to  my country next month and returning early April. looking at the  current  timelines, my file  won't be touched until mid Aprill. Is it worth informing immi about my travel ? i'm worried it may further delay the processing time .

Good Afternoon to you all, 

I am a silent reader of this forum for a long time. I got the golden email just 2 minutes ago and I am the happiest. The months of stress are gone. I am literally not sleeping sometimes because of this. But now I can sleep well. 

Let me share my timeline: 

4 Sept 2017-Visa application

29 Nov 2017- First CO contact, asking for 1 year employment (I didnt send my bank statement and superannuation its my fault) But I thought “oh no” because I only work mostly 32hours a week and with one of my casual shift they only call me once a month. My superannu as well some of them are saying self contribution by me which I did to save for super. But nonetheless, maybe it was alright because I got my PR. 

20 Feb 2018- Date visa Granted! 

Goodluck to all. And may you receive direct grants

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gman92 said:

I am a silent reader of this forum for a long time. I got the golden email just 2 minutes ago and I am the happiest. The months of stress are gone. I am literally not sleeping sometimes because of this. But now I can sleep well. 

29 Nov 2017- First CO contact, asking for 1 year employment (I didnt send my bank statement and superannuation its my fault) But I thought “oh no” because I only work mostly 32hours a week and with one of my casual shift they only call me once a month. My superannu as well some of them are saying self contribution by me which I did to save for super. But nonetheless, maybe it was alright because I got my PR. 

Congratulations Gman92  

Congrats ...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Gman92 said:

Congratulations mate. I have the same case I applied on 3rd of Sep. Who is your case officer?

23 minutes ago, Gman92 said:

Congrats mate..

40 minutes ago, Gman92 said:

Many Many Congrats :-) 

1 hour ago, Gman92 said:

Congratulations!!! :):) 

On 2/14/2018 at 12:22 PM, abbas said:

Applied       24 aug

co allocated mid nov asked further doc for work prove

submitted first week of dec

received today

1 hour ago, Gman92 said:

Congrats...

Hi Guys,
I applied on 26/10/2017.
CO contacted on 12/02/2018 for 2 years residency and 1 employment proofs further.
Submitted docs on 18/02/2018.
When should I expect their response?
Thanks
Hi kun,

You may receive response from them between 45 days and 60 days. How come you got CO when other applications applied earlier than you are still pending? Did you apply on 26 October 2017?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi kun,

You may receive response from them between 45 days and 60 days. How come you got CO when other applications applied earlier than you are still pending? Did you apply on 26 October 2017?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Apology. It's 26/09/2017.

And thanks for your prompt response. :)

Hi Everyone....

I am silent follower of the forum......Thanks for the admin n members on keeping this live............

I have paid my fee and submitted form in the month of Oct  17 ....then started loading all supporting documents,it took almost couple of weeks time to upload.

But still I want to submit couple of other documents to support my case before case officer is assigned ......if I do so will there be any delay in assigning case officer ?

12 minutes ago, NAVI said:

Hi Everyone....

I am silent follower of the forum......Thanks for the admin n members on keeping this live............

I have paid my fee and submitted form in the month of Oct  17 ....then started loading all supporting documents,it took almost couple of weeks time to upload.

But still I want to submit couple of other documents to support my case before case officer is assigned ......if I do so will there be any delay in assigning case officer ?

Hi Navi,

No, it shouldn't affect anything, your file still is in the queue and you can keep attaching documents until it is picked-up for assessment. :)

• Like 1