887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Kun said:

Hi Guys,

I just got my email half an hour ago from GSM Adelaide.  Finally, the deadlock is broken.

They have asked for my 2 years residency and 1-year employment documents which I have already attached.

image.png.bc3f0e0200865b06158bb6038d68050b.png

Since I was/am on family sponsored 489, I did not have any specific residency payment bills. My sister/brother-in-law made a residency declaration letter mentioning I was living with them.

Regarding the employment verification, I am working on Melbourne based company for more than 2  years and I had submitted my contracts, 4 pay slips and a letter from office. P.S. - I was on family sponsored 489, I am living in Melbourne with my sister and working in Melbourne CBD.

That's crazy, why do they ask for same thing again and again if you already provided them? :mad:

11 minutes ago, Kun said:

Hi Guys,

I just got my email half an hour ago from GSM Adelaide.  Finally, the deadlock is broken.

They have asked for my 2 years residency and 1-year employment documents which I have already attached.

[...]

Since I was/am on family sponsored 489, I did not have any specific residency payment bills. My sister/brother-in-law made a residency declaration letter mentioning I was living with them.

Regarding the employment verification, I am working on Melbourne based company for more than 2  years and I had submitted my contracts, 4 pay slips and a letter from office. P.S. - I was on family sponsored 489, I am living in Melbourne with my sister and working in Melbourne CBD.

Hey Kun,

Sorry it was not a golden email, but at least they gave a direction. Can you dig around and find extra documents to what you already submitted? To show residence and work requirements? It does not have to be from the list they provided, just look for letters or other evidence that places you at your address for 2 years. Anything, that the immigration can look at and say: "Yep, this guy actually lived in the area at the time he says he did". I attached even several letters from library and my full account of Metrocard - using public transport  in Adelaide for two years, every day. Just examples... :)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kun said:

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear that Kun,

Hopefully, you will get there soon 

Cheers 

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I submit my application on 5 July 2017, and I added my newborn daughter in my application on November, got Bridging visa granted for my daughter on December, but I still haven't heard anything from them since then. I've noticed that some people apply in August or even September already get the visa granted,  should I contact them to follow up? and does anyone know how to reach them, as I applied via my immi agency. 

Hi kun 

This is really good news that finally you know what’s happening with your application .  Perhaps you should attach all your 52 weeks payslips and Pay G documents and the reference letter this time . Do you have any phone bill like your mobile phone , driver license which mention your address . If you have please attach that will give some clear picture to case officer . 

Cheers 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Karembak said:

Hi everyone,

I submit my application on 5 July 2017, and I added my newborn daughter in my application on November, got Bridging visa granted for my daughter on December, but I still haven't heard anything from them since then. I've noticed that some people apply in August or even September already get the visa granted,  should I contact them to follow up? and does anyone know how to reach them, as I applied via my immi agency. 

Hi karembak, 

Can you tell me, before you add your newborn in 887 visa, did CO already assigned for you?  Did they asked for new born medical? I am in same situation. I applied 22/09 with same time I add my newborn daughter in same application and just in 2/feb I got my daughter 489 visa but still no get medical request. 

On 10/02/2018 at 5:43 AM, Zohaib said:

Hi guys
First of all  just wana thank you All for sharing you experience.
Finally i got my golden email yesterday.
My time line

Applied on 21of August

Case officer assigned on 13th of November

Case officer ADAM
Adelaide GSM team 10

Asked 2 year of regional recidencey and one year employment again. As i have uploaded everything on first go.
Documents submitted on 20th of November.

Visa grant on 8th February.
Case officer  DAT
ADELAIDE GSM TEAM 10
Hope thiS wil help.

Best of luck guys hope everyone get their
Golden email soon. 

Congratulations. DAT is  my case officer as well. I applied on 3rd of sep. Hopefully my turn is next

1 hour ago, Kun said:

Hi Guys,

Kun, when I applied , my agent wanted me to do an excel sheet that has a summary of salary info ( Payment Date , No of Hours,Gross Pay , Tax, Net Pay ) for all the time I have been working. This summary gives all info (not just for 52 weeks but more in my case ) - As system does not allow you to upload all payslips he said this helps- but we did upload payslips ( spanning over whole year ) - and all other docs in the list that was sent to you.

Since you have already submitted docs - may be add a summary this time inaddtion to those...

Goodluck friend !

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi karembak, 

Can you tell me, before you add your newborn in 887 visa, did CO already assigned for you?  Did they asked for new born medical? I am in same situation. I applied 22/09 with same time I add my newborn daughter in same application and just in 2/feb I got my daughter 489 visa but still no get medical request. 

Yeah CO already assigned for us before I added newborn, and they did not require any medical assessments for any of us.

Hi all,

Iam new to the forum - but being following for a while - every time one of you gets an update - I was another one getting relieved :) 

I applied 11th Jan - On my birthday  (I know - there will be a long wait) - But Iam from Melbourne- How do they appoint visa officers?

Does the state matter or is it a centralized system?

Also , I submitted a stat dec to prove fist 8 months of my residence - as we were sharing with a friend. My only doubt is that - Would they accept it?

Best of luck for all of you ! :biggrin:

On 2/10/2018 at 6:13 AM, Zohaib said:

Hi guys
First of all  just wana thank you All for sharing you experience.
Finally i got my golden email yesterday.
My time line

Applied on 21of August

Case officer assigned on 13th of November

Case officer ADAM
Adelaide GSM team 10

Asked 2 year of regional recidencey and one year employment again. As i have uploaded everything on first go.
Documents submitted on 20th of November.

Visa grant on 8th February.
Case officer  DAT
ADELAIDE GSM TEAM 10
Hope thiS wil help.

Best of luck guys hope everyone get their
Golden email soon. 

Hi Zohaib,

I have got the response from same CO with the same requirements.

Can you please explain to me what exactly did you do? For two years residency, I had lived with my sister having no utility payments under my name. Even my mobile phone was under my sister's name. Insurance(Bupa) and Bank details were the only things under my name address.

Last time, I submitted bank letter and landlord letter(from my brother-in-law).

I think I have to attest all those letters and upload again.

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Kun said:

Hi Zohaib,

I have got the response from same CO with the same requirements.

Can you please explain to me what exactly did you do? For two years residency, I had lived with my sister having no utility payments under my name. Even my mobile phone was under my sister's name. Insurance(Bupa) and Bank details were the only things under my name address.

Last time, I submitted bank letter and landlord letter(from my brother-in-law).

I think I have to attest all those letters and upload again.

Thanks.

May be get a statutory declaration?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Karembak said:

Yeah CO already assigned for us before I added newborn, and they did not require any medical assessments for any of us.

OK when you first CO assign? What document they asked? I think they will still ask for now born medical. 

Same as me.  When my first CO assign, he just add new born in my immi account and grant 489 visa but they did not ask for anything for my file even not asked for new born medical. 

On 2/7/2018 at 11:48 AM, Russki said:

Ok guys. I have just been contacted by CO named Dat from Adelaide team.  They asked me to provide PCC from Russia. WHY?! I have not lived there for 18 years. :(

Oh well. Going to get one from Sydney Russian Embassy. 

Hi guys,

I have just recieved the most weird request for information from immigration:

They asked me to explain how I financially supported myself while I was studying full  time in Russia (my home town) from 1997 till 2005... O.o

And - what primary school I went to as a 7 year old kid.

Now, how is this important? And all this information is already supplied in form 80, I checked.

Just sharing with you...

• Confused 3

41 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

They asked me to explain how I financially supported myself while I was studying full  time in Russia (my home town) from 1997 till 2005... O.o

Now, how is this important? And all this information is already supplied in form 80, I checked.

Just sharing with you...

They’ve sent you another  request  after Pcc Request ? 

2 hours ago, Tsep said:

OK when you first CO assign? What document they asked? I think they will still ask for now born medical. 

Same as me.  When my first CO assign, he just add new born in my immi account and grant 489 visa but they did not ask for anything for my file even not asked for new born medical. 

We got our fist CO on October 17, they ask for more proof on 2 years residency, proof of work which I already provided to them at the start. For the newborn they did not request us to have medical check.

5 minutes ago, Karembak said:

We got our fist CO on October 17, they ask for more proof on 2 years residency, proof of work which I already provided to them at the start. For the newborn they did not request us to have medical check.

Hmm. Until baby turn 6 months it's up to CO to decide for medical but once baby turn 6months then have to do full medical. Did check is that any update in your immi account? Some time they update there also. 

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

Just sharing with you...

Lol ok, I also will ask my mom to start finding my kindergarten  and primary school reports if they are not eaten by rats already. :biglaugh: these COs are very funny. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bunny said:

Lol ok, I also will ask my mom to start finding my kindergarten  and primary school reports if they are not eaten by rats already. :biglaugh: these COs are very funny. 

And I think, i should ask my mom to start finding my child care reports and my private tution report that I went to. ?

It's ridiculus, why the hell they would need these for 887 visa. In which way they are related.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bunny said:

Guys, honestly, I would be laughing with you, but I am too confused at the moment... What the hell does all this mean??? Is it because I am Russian? Are we that dangerous??? :)

Decided - best not to question it, but just give it to them and wait. :) Best way. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Guys, honestly, I would be laughing with you, but I am too confused at the moment... What the hell does all this mean??? Is it because I am Russian? Are we that dangerous??? :)

Decided - best not to question it, but just give it to them and wait. :) Best way. 

I don't know I have never heard such a request previously. I have a feeling that they are up to something. Why all of a sudden they chase all little things.. Now I feel that they purposely delay the grants. and things are much harder that what they were before christmas holidays

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes! Got this new email this morning. Like Bunny says, they are up to something. :):):)

What makes it even more weird is that all this info is already in my form 80 in plain writing. 

Hi Russki

I really can feel your pain.

However, in form 80 they are only asking for education above high school. they did not ask for primary, preparatory or secondary school, did they change their mind now???

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Raed said:

Hi Russki

I really can feel your pain.

However, in form 80 they are only asking for education above high school. they did not ask for primary, preparatory or secondary school, did they change their mind now???

Being Russki, I provided ALL my education from birth in form 80. But obviously they are not convinced. :) 

They also asked me to provide emails of my friends and asked to explain how I supported myself during FULL TIME studies when I was 18-22?! I was at Uni 8am till 4pm every day.

Just shows the immigration officers work in their own weird way, one can never predict. Just go with the flow guys. :) 

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Being Russki, I provided ALL my education from birth in form 80. But obviously they are not convinced. :) 

They also asked me to provide emails of my friends and asked to explain how I supported myself during FULL TIME studies when I was 18-22?! I was at Uni 8am till 4pm every day.

Just shows the immigration officers work in their own weird way, one can never predict. Just go with the flow guys. :) 

Oh I feel very sorry for you :( first time heard of those requests... Hope you will be able to convince them this time. 

• Like 1