887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Yes! Got this new email this morning. Like Bunny says, they are up to something. :):):)

What makes it even more weird is that all this info is already in my form 80 in plain writing. 

Hi Russki,

This is ridiculous. They must check thoroughly only last two years as we are from 489 to 887. I have no word to express my anger such stupid requests.  

• Sad 1

Hi,

Im just new here... im applting 887 from 489 visa. Just wondering. Do i have to put all the addresses of my while family and my wifes whole for the past 10 uears since they turned 16??

I badlt need your help

Cheers

Edited by Mmunoz
Forgot to say cheers

13 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

I have just recieved the most weird request for information from immigration:

They asked me to explain how I financially supported myself while I was studying full  time in Russia (my home town) from 1997 till 2005... O.o

And - what primary school I went to as a 7 year old kid.

Now, how is this important? And all this information is already supplied in form 80, I checked.

Just sharing with you...

Hi, sorry to hear that, but it has happened before to another member of this forum if you can take a look at this post    https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/topic/32087-887-visa-whats-the-update/?do=findComment&comment=318671

9 minutes ago, abbas said:
11 minutes ago, 887australia said:

Hello Everyone,

I got an email Just now They have ask for more information 

• Wifes Functional English 
  • Wife AFP With the Previous name on it 

Now I have to request my wife to sit for an Exam 9_9

For AFP. Is your wife in Australia more than a year.??Because i remember one has to submit the AFP if his/her stay is more than a year in AUS.

Finally my ride came to an end, and received my grant :)

24-04-17 1st application submitted 

06-08-17 application rejected due to not completing 730 days in Australia, my original stay 640 days out of my two years

10-08-17 2nd application submitted 

06-11-17 request for wife's functional English and new born medical check. HAP ID was not activated, email was sent to homeaffairs email.

09-01-18 CO replied back to my email with HAP ID activation letter

12-02-18 PR granted

During the 3 correspondents my CO was Adam.

Good luck to everyone, hopefully yours is shorter than mine :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

06-08-17 application rejected due to not completing 730 days in Australia, my original stay 640 days out of my two years

06-11-17 request for wife's functional English and new born medical check. HAP ID was not activated, email was sent to homeaffairs email.

12-02-18 PR granted

Good luck to everyone, hopefully your ride is shorter than mine :) 

congratulations !!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

12-02-18 PR granted

Congrats Rabea ??

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

12-02-18 PR granted

Good luck to everyone, hopefully your ride is shorter than mine :) 

Hi Rabea,

Congratulation Heaps 

May I ask what Document Have you Provided for Wifes Functional English

As I got the same Request from the CO Today

ThanK You

As per Spreadsheet it seems that tomorrow can be my day ?. Anxiously waiting and thinking what they are gonna ask? As per trend they can ask Work/Residence Evidence (though everything submitted already) or Husbands Functional English (Submitted letter from his College and also his Mark sheet). Least expecting direct grant ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marry said:

As per Spreadsheet it seems that tomorrow can be my day ?. Anxiously waiting and thinking what they are gonna ask? As per trend they can ask Work/Residence Evidence (though everything submitted already) or Husbands Functional English (Submitted letter from his College and also his Mark sheet). Least expecting direct grant ??

It's me after you. But there are 3 days between you and me and probably they will take at least a week to serve the 3 days gap. 

15 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

12-02-18 PR granted

Congratulations Rabea. Finally got golden email. Can you please provide bit information. When did you add new born? With second time application in August? And when they asked for new born medical? It's full medical or paper base? I applied 22/09 and last week my new born got 489 visa but they did not request for medical still? She turning 6 months next week. So what I do wait for CO or email to them for followup please share your experience. 

3 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Congratulations Rabea. Finally got golden email. Can you please provide bit information. When did you add new born? With second time application in August? And when they asked for new born medical? It's full medical or paper base? I applied 22/09 and last week my new born got 489 visa but they did not request for medical still? She turning 6 months next week. So what I do wait for CO or email to them for followup please share your experience. 

Yes you have to wait for the case officer list of examination required. when I applied mine was already 6 months and have a 489 already. Cheers

17 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

Good luck for your achievement, I can fell your pain i know its such a long awaiting. Enjoy your moment. Just wondering about your reject application, can you please explain us a bit. Like what happen during that time, did you go overseas for 3 months, and your case officer asked to cover up those days ?  What happen if someone finish payslips and travel overseas, do they have to stay longer to make up 730 days? I know its not clear in the immigration website, even I called immigration they told me its depends on case officer. 

16 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

Yes you have to wait for the case officer list of examination required. when I applied mine was already 6 months and have a 489 already. Cheers

So your newborn already added in your immi account and got 489 visa at that time of Second time application?  

15 minutes ago, Bunny said:

It's me after you. But there are 3 days between you and me and probably they will take at least a week to serve the 3 days gap. 

They are processing Applications fast this week, so there are chances that you can receive your golden email by end of this week.

Hopefully we will get Direct Grant ??

7 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Good luck for your achievement, I can fell your pain i know its such a long awaiting. Enjoy your moment. Just wondering about your reject application, can you please explain us a bit. Like what happen during that time, did you go overseas for 3 months, and your case officer asked to cover up those days ?  What happen if someone finish payslips and travel overseas, do they have to stay longer to make up 730 days? I know its not clear in the immigration website, even I called immigration they told me its depends on case officer. 

Yes 90% of the answers starts with 'depends' :) .  To stay in the safe side always make up your overseas stay before applying. In the immigration handbook they allowed short holidays but they didn't define how long is a short holiday.

Note that the case officer will never ask you to make up those days, it is straight forward he will check your stay in the first place to check eligibility for PR before looking at the rest of the documents. 

In my case I stayed for two years and I went for 2 trips oversea (6 weeks each). I was working during those trips and have payslips, and I was paying my rent and electricity bills..

Cheers