887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 hours ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Hello Friends,,

I really need your input as this is bit unclear!

I applied to 887 on 23/10/2017 (nearly 4 months!) and my 489 visa expires in July/2019. Can i travel out of Australia at this stage? If can, how should I do?

(I have Bridging visa A). 

Thank you 

You can travel, but you need to inform Immi department about your travel arrangements as you must be onshore when your application is processed.

3 hours ago, T04 said:

Hello,

Can I fill my parents/siblings detail in Form 80 ?

Will this reflect in my application ?

My parents are not in Australia and not migrated with me.

Can anyone clarify the above ? 

You still have to provide your parents/siblings particular in Form 80. It's depends on the case officer. if they need more information about your family members then you will be asked about it. 

11 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

hello guys how are you i just need to ask one thing that i am full time employee and employer pay me monthly salary and my pay slip shows every month 160 hrs per month , and i am planning to apply for 887 , can you plz advise me is it ok.. because my employer pay monthly ... 

Yes my case also same. Not all of us paid weekly obviously. I have attached my contract also, it says I have to work 40 hours a weeks and my payslips agrees with the same. I hope COs can understand. 

13 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

hello guys how are you i just need to ask one thing that i am full time employee and employer pay me monthly salary and my pay slip shows every month 160 hrs per month , and i am planning to apply for 887 , can you plz advise me is it ok.. because my employer pay monthly ... 

It doesn't matter whether you are paid fortnightly or monthly. As long as you fulfil the required working hours ,shouldn't be an issue. 

41 minutes ago, Bunny said:

Yes my case also same. Not all of us paid weekly obviously. I have attached my contract also, it says I have to work 40 hours a weeks and my payslips agrees with the same. I hope COs can understand. 

my contract says 160 hrs per month and my payslips also say 160 hrs monthly but when i make it average with 52 weeks it become 37 hr per week .....

42 minutes ago, Ruben said:

It doesn't matter whether you are paid fortnightly or monthly. As long as you fulfil the required working hours ,shouldn't be an issue. 

thanks bro but my contract says 160 hrs per month and my payslips also say 160 hrs monthly but when i make it average with 52 weeks it become 37 hr per week .....is it ok ?

12 minutes ago, Kota said:

Applied on Sep 30th, Got email from CO, asked for Residency proofs

Hi Kota,

I also applied on Se 30th, but CO has not been assigned yet!!!!
Which country do you belong, infact I am fro Pakistan, not sure if it can be the reason of delay!!!!
I applied as a primary applicant along with supporting documents for Husband and Kids!!!

1 hour ago, Marry said:

Hi Kota,

I also applied on Se 30th, but CO has not been assigned yet!!!!
Which country do you belong, infact I am fro Pakistan, not sure if it can be the reason of delay!!!!
I applied as a primary applicant along with supporting documents for Husband and Kids!!!

I'm sure you'll hear from them tomorrow Marry

• Like 2