887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

18 hours ago, Veman said:

I just remembered that I have paid 2nd instalment for my spouse English eligibility while processing 489  Visa. So not submitted IELTS proof this time. 

Veman what do you mean by 2nd instalment for English Eligibility?

Regards

13 hours ago, Fk1406 said:

Hi guys 

I have one question.Do I need to keep my private health insurance if I get medicare. It’s just it is an extra cost that we are carrying.

Would be grateful if someone could reply at the earliest.

It's totally up to you. But if you are older than 31 & you don't have a personal health cover, your Medicare levy will be increased by 1% every year. 

42 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Veman what do you mean by 2nd instalment for English Eligibility?

Regards

If you're not submitting IELTS certificate for your partner, you need to pay AUD 4000+ (exact amount not sure) instead. That is the second instalment. Also, if you already paid that when applying for 489 visa, you don't need to pay when you are applying for 887

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone, 

I have applied for 887 visa on 8th November 2017. It's status is RECEIVED yet. It means that I can upload more documents.

In this forum, I came across that CO will check bank statements. But I uploaded all utility bills as address proof. I haven't uploaded any bank statements.

What would you guys suggest? Should I upload complete bank statements for 2 years??

Any suggestions highly appreciated.

Thank you ?

5 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi everyone, 

I have applied for 887 visa on 8th November 2017. It's status is RECEIVED yet. It means that I can upload more documents.

In this forum, I came across that CO will check bank statements. But I uploaded all utility bills as address proof. I haven't uploaded any bank statements.

What would you guys suggest? Should I upload complete bank statements for 2 years??

Thank you ?

Hey mate,

If the status is still received, for employment proof I highly recommend you to upload bank statement by highlighting your salary income from your employer.

For residency proof, if you have already uploaded utility bills then I don't think bank statement is important. 

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 
Thank you [emoji4]
I would upload bank staement highlighting the wages.. I think thats very strong evidence.. so if you have it ofcourse I think you should upload it..

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi everyone, 

Thank you ?

Uploading bank statements gives your application additional strength - of course, if you have nothing to hide ;):)

Bank statements show your salary coming in (some people highlight that line in the bank statement), so they are additional proof of your employment. Bank statements  also show that you consistently shopped at certain location for daily groceriess, for example. So it proves where you have been living - indirect proof of address. :) 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Uploading bank statements gives your application additional strength - of course, if you have nothing to hide ;):)

Bank statements show your salary coming in (some people highlight that line in the bank statement), so they are additional proof of your employment. Bank statements  also show that you consistently shopped at certain location for daily groceriess, for example. So it proves where you have been living - indirect proof of address. :) 

You should be an immigration agent Russki. You're an expert at this :D

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kun said:

Hey mate,

If the status is still received, for employment proof I highly recommend you to upload bank statement by highlighting your salary income from your employer.

For residency proof, if you have already uploaded utility bills then I don't think bank statement is important. 

Cheers

Thank you very much mate ?. I will upload them today.

17 minutes ago, Russki said:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, su89 said:

I would upload bank staement highlighting the wages.. I think thats very strong evidence.. so if you have it ofcourse I think you should upload it..

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, alexoir said:

You should be an immigration agent Russki. You're an expert at this :D

Another two month on this forum and I think we all guys will qualify, hahaha!!!! I think being a migration agent is such a tough job though, but must be so rewarding when your clients get grants. Especially, in complicated cases. :):) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Another two month on this forum and I think we all guys will qualify, hahaha!!!! I think being a migration agent is such a tough job though, but must be so rewarding when your clients get grants. Especially, in complicated cases. :):) 

You are 100% correct. ??

38 minutes ago, Russki said:

Haha...

You are a legend mate.

Based on current flow, looks like we have to wait for another couple of months. What do you say?

Cheers...

10 minutes ago, Kun said:

Haha...

You are a legend mate.

Based on current flow, looks like we have to wait for another couple of months. What do you say?

Cheers...

:) Often hard to predict, eh! Sometimes they unexpectedly speed up or slow down, I can't keep up! :D Plus, we have 2 queues now - "freshers" (no CO yet) and 2nd-timers.

I am putting my bets on.... Taha getting grant next week followed by you, me and Peter maybe a week or two after? From "fresh" queue Tsep is due for some sort of action, then Singh, Arun and Nish? :) But my guess is a shot in the dark, haha!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Congrads to all of you guys got grants today! I am looking at every post on my email. I applied on 23rd Oct 17 and still havent heard. I just think have to wait another 3 weeks? What you think? 

Hi Nish_Darwin,

I also guess 2 weeks wait for you looking at the current trend  ☺️ .

7 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Thanks for your advice. I have just uploaded my bank statements as employment proof. Hopefully we will get our grants next month. :biggrin:

Did you manage to highlight only the transactions from your employer or you simply uploaded the normal transaction file?

Cheers...

54 minutes ago, Russki said:

:) Often hard to predict, eh! Sometimes they unexpectedly speed up or slow down, I can't keep up! :D Plus, we have 2 queues now - "freshers" (no CO yet) and 2nd-timers.

I am putting my bets on.... Taha getting grant next week followed by you, me and Peter maybe a week or two after? From "fresh" queue Tsep is due for some sort of action, then Singh, Arun and Nish? :) But my guess is a shot in the dark, haha!

Hahah @Russki great! I would be happy to get this before good friday! :) This is such a pain!!!! 

1 minute ago, 887_2018 said:

I highlighted only the transactions from my employer. When did you apply mate?

That's awesome mate.

I applied on 26/09/2017.

CO(Adam) requested further documents for residency and employment proofs on 12/02/2018.

Resubmitted docs(Highlighted PDFs and others) on 18/02/2018.

And then checking emails and this forum every hour. ;)

Cheers...